The Interbase DataPump utility is on GitHub now. Please check our GitHub repository to learn more on the free and easy-to-use data migration tool:
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next release of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
” Database Workbench 5.6.2″
This new release brings you the Command Line Data Pump & Favorites feature (Pro Edition) and a few important bugfixes.
Version 5.5 brought you support for the latest versions of supported database systems, that includes PostgreSQL 11, InterBase 2017 and MySQL 8.
Database Workbench 5 comes in multiple editions with different pricing models, there’s always a version that suits you!
New features in version 5 include:
- Support for MariaDB and SQL Azure
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Custom report writer
- New and improved user interface
- Code editor features like block staples, code folding, object linking and dynamic highlighting
- “Diagram Navigator” for easier diagramming navigation
- MySQL/MariaDB tunneling support
- New tools, including a Data Compare tool
- Basic and Pro Edition to suit your needs
- and much more…
For more information, see What’s new in Database Workbench 5?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, NexusDB and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 15 years in the making and
is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it
every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you
in your daily database work.
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 16 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
It seems that the FirebirdSQL site got updated with information regarding the next Firebird International Conference. This time, the conference will be held in Berlin – October, 17-19.
This year the Firebird Conference will be focused on Firebird 4 and will also include a series of workshops: extended presentations and practical exercises. We want to make it more educational, more practical, and less theoretical.
Complete information, including prices and early bird registration can be found at www.firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-conference-2019/
MWA Software is pleased to announce that release 2.3.3 of IBX for Lazarus is now available for download from https://mwasoftware.co.uk/ibx. This release continues to track Lazarus 2.0 updates. Recent updates to the LCL TDBLookupComboBox have necessitated further changes to TIBLookupComboEditBox in order to ensure that TIBLookupComboEditBox continues to work when the DataSource is nil (i.e. with only a ListSource).
Otherwise, 2.3.3 consoliates further updates added to the IBX svn trunk since 2.3.2 including:
– ConfigOverrides for both TIBDatabase and TIBXServicesConnection
– Improvements to TIBCSVDataOut, TIBInsertStmtsOut and TIBBlockFormatOut.
– Case Sensitive Parameter Name support
– TIBDatabase.Attachment and TIBXServicesConnection.ServicesIntf are now read/write properties
– TIBQuery and TIBDataSet now support the TDataset.Filter property for server side filtering of SQL result sets.
– Minor bug fixes (see release notes for details).
The latest release candidate for Lazarus 2.0 is recommended for use with IBX 2.3.3. IBX 2.3.3
has been tested with the up-to-date fixed branch for Lazarus 2.0.
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.7 is released .
We are released new update of our ADO.NET provider for OLE DB, which allows the work with Firebird and InterBase from .NET application through IBProvider.
Description of change
When connecting to the Firebird, InterBase and Yaffil databases, the «ISC:DatabaseDialect» and «ISC:ConnectionDialect» columns are available in the «DataSourceInformation» metadata schema.
The full list of columns in the DataSourceInformation schema is defined in the static class OleDbMetaDataCollectionColumnNames.DataSourceInformation.
Regards, IBProvider Team.
The minor release of HQbird, the advanced distribution of Firebird for enterprises, is available: 2018R4. The new version contains the following fixes:
- Improved replica initialization sequence under high load.
- Latest patches from Firebird sources, including the patch for tmpwatch problem for 3.0 at CentOS
- Simplifications of the interface for the database replication setup
- Significant changes in Performance Monitoring: now HQbird generates 3 reports (Duration, Frequency, and Summary), and also XLS report with top-consuming applications and statements, with all performance details (fetches, reads, writes, etc). FBPerfMon tool is excluded from HQbird ServerSide, since their functions are mostly covered by extended capabilities of Performance Monitoring.
- Several bug fixes
Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.3 is released
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.5 is released .