RAD Studio 10.3 (Rio) was released today, and includes updated FireDac components with official support to Firebird 3. Check all the new features here.
Improvements for Firebird
- Support for Firebird v 3.0, including new:
- local connection protocol.
- FB$OUT package.
- isc_database_info() information items.
- Statistics feature in gbak output.
- Support for statement length > 64Kb.
- New TFDFBOnlineValidate component.
- New GUIDEndian=Little|Big connection parameters.
Meiji Kimura and Hajime Nakagami created Firebird Advent Calendar 2018 , there Firebird Japanese community will post articles in each day of Advent period (Anyone can participate even with English articles).
You can check for articles from the previous year for inspiration.
A new version is available V188.8.131.52
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
We have released a new version of our ADO.NET provider, which fixes some problems with the DDEX providers:
Plus, we uploaded to YouTube the video:
“Setup of DDEX provider for LCPI ADO.NET Provider into Visual Stidio 2017”.
We are glad to annonce the new version of our ADO.NET provider – v1.8.
Main features of new release
1. Added support for .NET Framework v4.7.2.
2. New DDEX providers for Visual Studio 2017:
Full news text: https://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_181030.html
Upscene releases Database Workbench V5.4.6
Firebird Performance Tour 2019 will take place in Moscow (November 29, 2018), Prague (Dec 4, 2018) and Bad Sassendorf, Germany (Dec 6, 2018).
Firebird Performance Tour will be devoted to the complex parts of SQL queries optimizations and their monitoring.
More details here
Database .NET v26 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
(Full support for Firebird 1.5~4.0+)
Major New features from version 25.3 to 26.0:
- Performance improvements for Object Navigator and Data Migration
- Improved Firebird connection manager (FB)
- The client library path is now set to Relative path instead of Full path (FB)
- Added Switching to another database (FB)
- Added CharSet and PageSize options for creating databases (FB)
- Added Editing of table data for tables with RDB$DB_KEY but no primary keys (FB)
- Added Dragging multiple selections
- Added My Favorite Connections
- Added a shortcut key (Ctrl+T) for Executing query to text
- Improved Graphical User Interface
- Improved Database Diagram
- Improved Generating Scripts
- Improved Form Editor and Form Viewer
- …and more