Database .NET v26 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
(Full support for Firebird 1.5~4.0+)
Major New features from version 25.3 to 26.0:
- Performance improvements for Object Navigator and Data Migration
- Improved Firebird connection manager (FB)
- The client library path is now set to Relative path instead of Full path (FB)
- Added Switching to another database (FB)
- Added CharSet and PageSize options for creating databases (FB)
- Added Editing of table data for tables with RDB$DB_KEY but no primary keys (FB)
- Added Dragging multiple selections
- Added My Favorite Connections
- Added a shortcut key (Ctrl+T) for Executing query to text
- Improved Graphical User Interface
- Improved Database Diagram
- Improved Generating Scripts
- Improved Form Editor and Form Viewer
- …and more
A new version is available V126.96.36.199
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
django-firebird 1.11 final release available on pypi
News via twitter
Avalerion for Firebird 3.0.4 is available. The Linux 64bit build will follow shortly.
German translation of ODBC/JDBC Driver manual is published (PDF available) and also pushed to Github repository .
Thanks to Martin Köditz
For fans only:
For the first time, we managed to perform all IBProvider system tests applicable to Firebird v3 in one run. This took 26 days and a ten-core processor.
Full note text: https://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_181010.html
Firebird 3.0.4 MacOSX builds are now available.
News via ibphoenix
Firebird Project is happy to announce general availability of Firebird 3.0.4 — the 4th point release in the Firebird 3.0 series.
This sub-release offers many bug fixes and also adds a few improvements, please refer to the Release Notes for the full list of changes. Binary kits for Windows, Linux and Android platforms are immediately available for download, Mac OS kits will follow shortly.
Please note that some of the changes includes a new ODS minor version (12.2) for some platforms (Windows and Intel Linux will keeps using 12.0) and a new parameter Srp256 (SHA-256) for AuthClient and AuthServer. Be sure to read the release notes to be aware of all the improvements and bugfixes.
Still using an old Firebird version? Migrate now and don’t forget to read my Migration Guide to Firebird 3 to save you a few hours of headache.
We have released an update of IBProvider, which has the solution for error with code 8152 of MS SQL Linked Server.
Short annotation of this problem – MS SQL has the problem with processing of object descriptions in metadata schemas.
New provider allows you do not publish object descriptions in schemas.
You may turn off publication of object descriptions to speed up the process of loading metadata schemas as a whole.