Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool.
dbMigration .NET v11.7 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool, With it you can easily migrate schema and data to Firebird and vice versa.
- Major New features from version 11.2 to 11.7:
- Added High DPI scaling support (100%~300%+)
- Added Collations support
- Added prefix and suffix to tables support
- Improved Auto-generating FOREIGN KEYS of tables
- Improved Auto-generating DEFAULT values of columns
- Updated to FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll 22.214.171.124
- …and more
A new version is available V126.96.36.199
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
Don’t miss this year’s International Lazarus Conference, 29th and 30th November 2019 in Eindhoven, NL. Further information and registration: https://www.lazpro.net
New IBExpert Version 2019.11.13 available
Jaybird 3.0.7 has been released. This release contains a new feature and two bug fixes:
- Fixed: attempts to use a blob after it was freed or after transaction end could throw a NullPointerException or just work depending on whether the connection had a new transaction. (JDBC-587)
- Fixed: Instances of java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob obtained from a result set were freed after calls to ResultSet.next(). (JDBC-588)
- New feature: added FBEventManager.createFor(Connection) to create an EventManager for an existing connection. Backported from Jaybird 4. (JDBC-594)
Jaybird 3.0 supports Firebird 2.0 and higher, on Java 7, 8, 11 and 13. Basic Java 9 and higher compatibility is provided through the Java 8 version of the driver.
Advanced Replication in Firebird: Dmitry Yemanov speaks about advanced replication features in Firebird 4.
Replication is a long-awaited feature that allows the creating of reliable high-performance database replicas without user-defined triggers and with full DDL support. This talk presents the replication subsystem architecture, possible replication modes, their impact on performance and available tuning options. We’ll demonstrate how to set up a simple standby configuration and use it in practice.
PDF is here
The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 6.3.3, the third minor release of the LibreOffice 6.3 family, with many quality and compatibility improvements. LibreOffice 6.3.3 “fresh” is targeted at technology enthusiasts and power users, who are invited to update their current version.
LibreOffice’s individual users are helped by a global community of volunteers: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/. On the website and the wiki there are guides, manuals, tutorials and HowTos. Donations help us to make all of these resources available.
LibreOffice 6.3.3’s changelog pages are available on TDF’s wiki: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/6.3.3/RC1 (changed in RC1) and https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/6.3.3/RC2 (changed in RC2).