We are happy to announce the release of Jaybird 5.0.2.
The following has been fixed since Jaybird 5.0.1:
- Fixed: Reconnect transaction with a transaction id exceeding 0x7FFF_FFFF did not work (jaybird#734)
- New feature: add connection property parallelWorkers to set Firebird 5.0 isc_dpb_parallel_workers (jaybird#737)
- New feature: add MaintenanceManager.upgradeOds() for the Firebird 5.0 gfix/service repair action to perform a minor ODS upgrade of a database (jaybird#738)
- New feature: add parallel workers support for BackupManager (jaybird#739)
- New feature: add parallel workers support for sweep in MaintenanceManager (jaybird#740)
- Fixed: DatabaseConnectionProperties.setServerBatchBufferSize(int) ignored provided value and always set default (0, or “use server-side maximum”) (jaybird#741)
- New feature: add MaintenanceManager.fixIcu() for the Firebird 3.0 gfix/service repair action “ICU” to update or rebuild collations and indexes when the ICU version changed (jaybird#744)
- Fixed: The first call to getTableStatistics() of a FBTableStatisticsManager instance returned only a few or even no tables; if no tables were returned, subsequent calls would also return no tables (jaybird#747)
Jaybird 5 supports Firebird 2.5 and higher, on Java 8, 11, 17 and 20 (support for Java 11 and higher using the Java 11 version of the driver).