New Flamerobin snapshot available : version 0.9.3.8 with a few fixes and features:
- Indexes, Functions, Packages, Global Temporaries, DB Triggers and DDL Triggers supported
- New localized grid support, allows to use commas or dots for decimal separator (View->Preferences->General: Use language locale settings
Enhancements and Bug fixes
- Fix Dependency tab not showing Functions and triggers
-Fix slow opening of remote database
For more info please read commit history log
Database .NET v32.6 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
With it you can easily and intuitive manage all database versions of Firebird (1.5~4.0)
(Free for non-commercial and a single executable file without installation)
- Added support for Firebird v4 RTM
- Added support for Asynchronous Processing
- Added support for int128, decfloat, timetz and timestamptz types of Firebird v4
- Redesign Firebird backup and restore to support remote and local processing
- Updated Decimal and Numeric accuracy of Firebird v4 to 19-38
- …and more
Firebird Project is happy to announce general availability of Firebird 4.0 — the latest major release of the Firebird relational database.
Firebird 4.0 introduces new data types and many improvements without radical changes in architecture or operation, the most important are:
- Built-in logical replication;
- Extended length of metadata identifiers (up to 63 characters);
- New INT128 and DECFLOAT data types, longer precision for NUMERIC/DECIMAL data types;
- Support for international time zones;
- Configurable time-outs for connections and statements;
- Pooling of external connections;
- Batch operations in the API;
- Built-in cryptographic functions;
- New ODS (version 13) with new system and monitoring tables;
- Maximum page size increased to 32KB.
Binary kits for Windows, Linux and Android platforms (both 32-bit and 64-bit) are immediately available for download.
Luis Fernando Batels wrote a guide on using Rust Firebird driver (rsfbclient) both in English and Portuguese.
More info: https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/id/233862