New version of RedExpert 2020.10 has been released.
- A value of a variable is not lost when editing a procedure.
- Object names are quoted only when necessary.
- Removed redundancy in variable declarations.
- Generation of a random date (There was an error that the minimum is greater than the maximum).
- Comments to variables are not lost when editing a procedure.
- Roles which were not created by a user have been moved under the system roles branch.
- Few first characters in the cell are displayed instead of ‘CLOB DATA’.
- Removed the unreasonable occurrence of the error about the loss of connection with the server.
- Fixed generation of table DDL statement.
- Fixed generation of procedure DDL statement.
- Fixed generation of trigger DDL statement.
- Fixed display of table constraints.
- Fixed display of release notes in the application.
- Added the ability to use autoddl when executing a script.
- Added the ability to manage update rule and delete rule for foreign keys.
- Added the ability to use autocomplete without hotkeys.
- Added the ability to delete user settings when uninstalling the application.
- Added the ability to work with collates of character sets in datatypes.
Download and install the new version.