FbNetExternalEngine is plugin for Firebird 3+ that allows you to write stored procedures, functions (not yet) and triggers (not yet) in any .NET language. There’s no limitation on what you can or cannot do in the code. Full power of .NET and .NET eco-system is available for you.
More info here.
dbMigration .NET v10 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool, With it you can easily migrate schema and data to Firebird and vice versa.
(Full support for Firebird 1.5~4.0+)
- Major New features from version 9.1 to 10.0:
- Added Auto-generating COMMENTS of tables and columns
- Added Auto-generating DEFAULT values of columns
- Added Auto-generating CHECK constraints of tables
- Added SSH: Secure Shell support
- Added CharSet and PageSize options for creating databases (FB)
- Improved Firebird connection manager (FB)
- Improved Graphical User Interface
- Improved Automatic Mapping Types
- Improved Command-Line
- …and more
We are pleased to announce the new releases of our components for working with Firebird and InterBase.
IBProvider v3.54 and “LCPI OLE DB Services” v1.6
- Improved code quality.
ADO.NET Provider v1.9.1
- Improved DDEX UI.
Most likely this is the last updates in 2018 year. New releases will be in next year. We already work on these.
So, we want to say thanks to all our customers and users. Really – THANKS!
We wish you only the best in the New 2019 Year!
A new version is available V188.8.131.52
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
The PHP project is excited and proud to announce the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.0.
This latest branch of the PHP language and runtime brings new features and even more performance than before!
For more information, see the release announcement at:
IBSurgeon is happy to announce the new release of HQbird – advanced Firebird distribution for enterprises, with the following features: native (high-performance and transactions friendly) master-slave replication, improved performance, advanced performance monitoring, automated backups, proper maintenance.
HQbird is 100% compatible with Firebird, it does not require backup/restore to move between HQbird and community Firebird.
This release includes many new features and improvements:
Advanced support of DDL during the replication
- Automatic configuration:
- operative and archive logs are created and registered automatically in replication configuration and Cloud Backup jobs
- Windows installer has the option to install a replica with pre-configured database instance.
- Improved automatic database re-initialization
- The Pool of Execute On External connections now is available in Firebird 3.0 (as it was in 2.5) which included to HQbird – greatly increases stability and speed of Execute On External statements. The pool can be reviewed and controlled by SQL commands
- New monitoring options:
- Performance Summary to see cumulative reads/writes/fetches and SQL Ping to monitor database response
- Detailed information about all temporary files in Firebird
- Indices statistics job now recalculates all indices in AUTO mode (recommended to set it to run once per week)
- Automatic upgrade now is also in Linux installer, as it was in Windows – if you already had HQbird installed, Linux installer will update it correctly without reinstallation
- New context variable indicating is it master or replica RDB$GET_CONTEXT(‘SYSTEM’, ‘REPLICA’)
- Fixes in the interface: icons, sorting order of graphs, etc
Download HQbird 2018 R3 and upgrade your existing version!
If you have a valid Firebird Support Service agreement or active Maintenance subscription, our technicians will contact you to perform the upgrade.
Please note that all licenses are compatible with HQbird 2017 and HQbird 2018.
Also, If you already tried HQbird and need a new trial – please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have released a new version of our ADO.NET provider, which fixes some problems with the DDEX providers:
Plus, we uploaded to YouTube the video:
“Setup of DDEX provider for LCPI ADO.NET Provider into Visual Stidio 2017”.