We present new personal license for 32-bit IBProvider called «One Time Personal License (32-bit)».
The new license is meant for all those who would like to create small programs for Firebird and InterBase for WIN32 and .NET platforms.
This is the same full-featured 32-bit provider (prof and lite editions) that is included into licenses for developers and MS SQL. It does not have any technical or time restrictions.
The price for new license is quite symbolic: 99+1 EUR.
Read full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_180521-one_time_personal_license.html
We are glad to announce the new update of IBProvider — v3.50.
Main feature of this release — elimination of very old restrictions of our OLE DB provider.
Common list of changes:
- Better support of MS SQL
- Support of data rereading for updatable sets
- Improved error handling
- Specific data processing errors fixed
- Support of FB 3.0.4 added
Database .NET 24.8 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool, With it you can easily edit and manage your Firebird database files.
http://fishcodelib.com/Database.htm (Change Log)
dbMigration .NET 8.4 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool, With it you can easily migrate schema and data to Firebird and vice versa.
http://fishcodelib.com/DBMigration.htm (Change Log)
The Firebird JDBC team is happy to announce the release of Jaybird 3.0.4.
This release of Jaybird introduces two new features: wire protocol encryption and database encryption callback support.
Jaybird 3.0.4 contains the following fixes and changes:
– New feature: Back-ported wire encryption support from Jaybird 4 (JDBC-415)
– Fixed: Native/embedded (JNA) connections truncate varchars to length 255 on read (JDBC-518)
– New feature: Database encryption callback support in pure Java protocol (JDBC-527)
See the Jaybird 3.0.4 release notes for more information. Jaybird 3.0.4 can be downloaded from the JDBC Driver page.
The release is also available on maven:
* The artifactId depends on your target Java version: jaybird-jdk18, or jaybird-jdk17
A new version is available V184.108.40.206
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
Yii2-Firebird 0.10.0 is released with the following ChangeLog:
- Compatibility with Yii2 2.0.15
- Complete reserved word list for Firebird 2.5/3.0
- Added support to alterColumn for firebird 3.0
- Added support to column identity in Firebird 3
- Added support to upsert
- Added add/drop default value for table
- Added support limit/offset with Expression
- Fixed compatibility with PHP ^7.0.16 and ^7.1.2
- Fixed compatibility with linux
- Fixed composite “in” condition on QueryBuilder
- Fixed batchInsert with float value
- Fixed escape character in like condition
Yii2-Firebird updated in git master with Yii2 2.0.15 compatibility : dev-master on packagist.org
You can use the following docker images based on Debian Jessie
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.0.1-beta.1 with a few changes:
-Add fetchSize option to FetchOptions and group options in a single parameter in Attachment::execute* methods #4
-Performance improvement in fetch
-Add properties to TransactionOptions – #5.
-Finish #1 – Support for BLOB datatype: Adding support for read/write BLOB with the Blob and BlobStream classes.