More info at this link.
Bipost Sync new release! A tool design to daily export FirebirdSQL data to AWS S3 and Aurora-MySQL. New features include:
- Tenant: an option to send data from multiple Firebird databases and consolidate on a single AWS Aurora-MySQL database.
- Firebird 3.x support.
- Send data from new engines (Sybase SQL Anywhere).
Contact information: email@example.com MX: +521 (55) 7656-4690 US: +1 (646) 504-7812
Explore and run queries against your Firebird® databases without leaving VS Code. This extension allows you to connect directly to your Firebird databases, list tables and fields, run queries, display/export results and more.
NEW! SQL Mock Data Generator
Manage multiple database connections
List hosts, databases, tables and fields inside Explorer View
Firebird Reserved Words Code Completion
Table and field names Code Completion
Run Firebird SQL queries
Run predefined custom queries
View results in a table
Realtime results filtering and sorting
Export results to JSON, CSV, XSLX or PDF file
Find more here.
Database .NET v27.2 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
- Major New features from version 26.1 to 27.2:
- Redesign Find In Grid
- Added Grant Manager for Members (FB)
- Improved Grant Manager for Objects (FB)
- Added Duplicating Connections and Tables (FB)
- Support for Computed Column Expression for Table Designer and Table Editor (FB)
- Support for INSERT (…) RETURNING value and Case Sensitive user names (FB)
- Support for editing of table data for tables with UUID primary keys (FB)
- Added Locking Query Tabs
- Added Split and Float Query Mode
- Added Synchronize vertical and horizontal scrolling
- Added Changing the schema of query tabs
- Added SSH: Secure Shell support
- Added Dark Themes
- Improved Graphical User Interface
- Improved AutoComplete and IntelliSense
- Improved Data Export and Data Import
- …and more
We want to notify about two updates of IBProvider, which finalize migration from v3 to v5.
- Improved integration of provider subsystems.
- Removed obsolete OLE DB properties.
We offer 12+4 months of support and upgrades to anyone, who purchases licenses for IBProvider (32/64bit) until the end of March 2019.
Thanks&Regards, IBProvider Team.
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next release of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
” Database Workbench 5.6.2″
This new release brings you the Command Line Data Pump & Favorites feature (Pro Edition) and a few important bugfixes.
Version 5.5 brought you support for the latest versions of supported database systems, that includes PostgreSQL 11, InterBase 2017 and MySQL 8.
Database Workbench 5 comes in multiple editions with different pricing models, there’s always a version that suits you!
New features in version 5 include:
- Support for MariaDB and SQL Azure
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Custom report writer
- New and improved user interface
- Code editor features like block staples, code folding, object linking and dynamic highlighting
- “Diagram Navigator” for easier diagramming navigation
- MySQL/MariaDB tunneling support
- New tools, including a Data Compare tool
- Basic and Pro Edition to suit your needs
- and much more…
For more information, see What’s new in Database Workbench 5?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, NexusDB and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 15 years in the making and
is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it
every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you
in your daily database work.
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 16 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
We are released new update of our ADO.NET provider for OLE DB, which allows the work with Firebird and InterBase from .NET application through IBProvider.
Description of change
When connecting to the Firebird, InterBase and Yaffil databases, the «ISC:DatabaseDialect» and «ISC:ConnectionDialect» columns are available in the «DataSourceInformation» metadata schema.
The full list of columns in the DataSourceInformation schema is defined in the static class OleDbMetaDataCollectionColumnNames.DataSourceInformation.
Regards, IBProvider Team.
More info at this link.
We are proud to introduce the fifth version of our basic product for working with Firebird and InterBase.
IBProvider v5 inherits all the best from IBProvider v3 and dramatically improves the quality of implementation of the OLE DB components.
For the last few years, the main development line of IBProvider was fixing problems that prevented its stable operation. First of all, we had to fix problems not related to the provider itself — we rewrote the client for Firebird and the standard pool of OLE DB connections. It took a lot of time and resourses, but it was worth it.
Now the time has come to get to IBProvider itself.
Instead of local fixes, within the support of the third version we redesigned the inner infrastructure of the OLE DB components of IBProvider taking into account the entire experience gained over the last years. In part, the ideas were taken from our ADO.NET provider.
The main qualities of IBProvider v5 are reliability and fail safety…
With Best Regards, IBProvider Team.