Firebird driver is updated with Support for Laravel 8
- Feature #62 – Change value of getDefaultLibraryFilename in MacOS.
- Feature #63 – Make getMaster return OS error when failing to load the client library.
- Fix #69 – Subsequent use of Statement::execute* methods may send incorrect value of input parameters.
PyFirebirdSql 1.1.4 is released with following changes:
- Add int128 datatype (Firebird4)
- timezone information hold as const values (Firebird4)
- fix dsn paramerter parsing
- Update error messages
More info at this link.
Alexey Kovyazin recently shared some interesting news:
FYI – http://firebirdtest.com
This website is a frontend of FBT + OLTP+automated scripts, supported by Pavel Zotov and some IBSurgeon employees.
It is running FBT tests on Windows server (8Gb, 4cores) for SuperServer and Classic for 3.0 and 4.0, and OLTP-EMUL for SuperServer 3.0/4.0.
Tests are triggered automatically, when new build appear at
As a result of test run, the report is generated.
P – passed (ok)
Failed test due to failed assert is marked as F (failed), pink
Failed due to runtime marked as E (error), yellow.
Failed due to Firebird crash – F red/violet
For each error there is a hint (mouseover) with details of the error.
After click on the cell, the new page will be opened with more details and history of runs.
- Total results for each kind of outcome and server mode
- ERRORS MAP: distribution of Firebird errors which occured during runs
- FRESH FAILS: tests which failed for LAST execution only
- FRESH ERRORS: tests which raised run-time error for LAST execution only
- STILL FAILS: tests which fail for at least two last runs
- Has fails: tests with at least one fail for previous runs
- Has runtime errors: tests with at least one runtime error for previous runs
- FRESH PASSED: successful tests with previous outcome = FAIL/ERROR/SKIPPED or absent
- All tests: outcomes – all results for last 30 runs
- All tests: A. Skipped: tests which was intentionally excluded from execution
Firebird OLTP Emul results
OLTP Emul simulates high load OLTP aplication, and uses many
sophisticated SQLs in multi-thread environment.
Our plan for the future:
1) Publish sources of automated scripts to GitHub (need to clean them a bit)
2) Perform Linux tests and include report results to the frontend
3) improve web representation – https certificate, design, etc
4) Migrate to the new FBT test framework when its adoption will be completed
We invite all interested to join the effort.
Pavel Zotov is a coordinator of the project – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are welcome to join, and write in English for Firebird Advent Calendar
Flamerobin Package 0.9.3.4 is uploaded into Firebird 3.0.x ppa.
There are packages for : Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal) , Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and 16.04 (Xenial)
You would like to install Firebird Server 3 on your QNAP NAS?
You can download the necessary QPKG file from the following link. You will also find a short updated description of how to install it (for free use).
The installation only works on a QNAP NAS with Intel processor on 64 bit basis!
We made a update of our qpkg file and “How to install” instructions. Now it is much easier to install and configure the Firebird Server on the NAS.
|Upscene Productions is excited to officially release FB TraceManager V3.7.0!|
This release adds experimental support for Firebird 4 Beta 2 and more.
Please also mind our 50% discount on the Enterprise Edition until end of October 2020. More info in the release info / link above.
Thanks for your continued support.