Bunth Tamás wrote about the last step on LibreOffice database migration :
Today I will write about the final steps which has to be made in order to
toggle off experimental feature from Firebird and use HSQLDB migration by default. This process also involves the creation of some unit tests, and
modifying some others.
Yii2-Firebird 0.10.0 is released with the following ChangeLog:
- Compatibility with Yii2 2.0.15
- Complete reserved word list for Firebird 2.5/3.0
- Added support to alterColumn for firebird 3.0
- Added support to column identity in Firebird 3
- Added support to upsert
- Added add/drop default value for table
- Added support limit/offset with Expression
- Fixed compatibility with PHP ^7.0.16 and ^7.1.2
- Fixed compatibility with linux
- Fixed composite “in” condition on QueryBuilder
- Fixed batchInsert with float value
- Fixed escape character in like condition
The Zeos Team is proud to announce the availability of Zeos 7.2.4 as a stable release. This is the newest stable version of Zeos. It deprecates Zeos 7.1, which will not be supported anymore. Zeos 7.2 has seen tons of bugfixes and improvements. We urge all people still using older versions of Zeos to upgrade. If you have any problems with Zeos 7.2, please get in contact with us on the forums or on the bugtracker.
For an overview of the changes in Zeos 7.2 see the release notes.
This repository is an attempt to keep alive one of the best suite of components that seems to be abandoned by Devrace, without pretending to any copyrights. Initial source code was taken from public forums.
The goal of this project is to collect patches, fix bugs, adjust code to latest versions of Delphi, improve functionality by adding new features.
You can use the following docker images based on Debian Jessie
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.0.1-beta.1 with a few changes
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.0.1-beta.1 with a few changes:
-Add fetchSize option to FetchOptions and group options in a single parameter in Attachment::execute* methods #4
-Performance improvement in fetch
-Add properties to TransactionOptions – #5.
-Finish #1 – Support for BLOB datatype: Adding support for read/write BLOB with the Blob and BlobStream classes.