The Interbase DataPump utility is on GitHub now. Please check our GitHub repository to learn more on the free and easy-to-use data migration tool:
MWA Software is pleased to announce that release 2.3.3 of IBX for Lazarus is now available for download from https://mwasoftware.co.uk/ibx. This release continues to track Lazarus 2.0 updates. Recent updates to the LCL TDBLookupComboBox have necessitated further changes to TIBLookupComboEditBox in order to ensure that TIBLookupComboEditBox continues to work when the DataSource is nil (i.e. with only a ListSource).
Otherwise, 2.3.3 consoliates further updates added to the IBX svn trunk since 2.3.2 including:
– ConfigOverrides for both TIBDatabase and TIBXServicesConnection
– Improvements to TIBCSVDataOut, TIBInsertStmtsOut and TIBBlockFormatOut.
– Case Sensitive Parameter Name support
– TIBDatabase.Attachment and TIBXServicesConnection.ServicesIntf are now read/write properties
– TIBQuery and TIBDataSet now support the TDataset.Filter property for server side filtering of SQL result sets.
– Minor bug fixes (see release notes for details).
The latest release candidate for Lazarus 2.0 is recommended for use with IBX 2.3.3. IBX 2.3.3
has been tested with the up-to-date fixed branch for Lazarus 2.0.
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.7 is released .
Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.3 is released
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.5 is released .
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.1.2
This version fixes : Support for Blob::length for blobs greater than 2GB. Memory corruption with async methods. Avoided some warnings.
Hajime Nakagami created a new driver for Elixir Programming language
LibreOffice 6.2 is here! It includes a new (optional) user interface called the NotebookBar, along with improved compatibility, performance boosts, a reworked help system and many other updates. Learn more and download it .
Firebird related release notes:
- Support for Base files using embedded Firebird RDBMS becomes non experimental in this release.
- Firebird Migration Assistant now creates a backup copy of the existing content.xml file inside the HSQL based ODB file prior to the actual migration process.
- Access2Basic basic library, bundled with the 6.2 release, adds full support for Firebird RDBMS.