Rust Firebird Client updated to v0.13.0 with Connection String updates and Backend improvements
A new version of the Firebird PHP driver is available. This version supports boolean support. Precompiled binaries for PHP 7.3 , 7.4 and 8.0 are available at the download section.
The driver is marked as 1.1.0 stable . Please report any problems to the tracker at https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/php-firebird/issues.
Firebird driver is updated with Support for Laravel 8
- Feature #62 – Change value of getDefaultLibraryFilename in MacOS.
- Feature #63 – Make getMaster return OS error when failing to load the client library.
- Fix #69 – Subsequent use of Statement::execute* methods may send incorrect value of input parameters.
PyFirebirdSql 1.1.4 is released with following changes:
- Add int128 datatype (Firebird4)
- timezone information hold as const values (Firebird4)
- fix dsn paramerter parsing
- Update error messages
We are welcome to join, and write in English for Firebird Advent Calendar
Flamerobin Package 0.9.3.4 is uploaded into Firebird 3.0.x ppa.
There are packages for : Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal) , Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) and 16.04 (Xenial)
Firebird Project is happy to announce general availability of Firebird 3.0.7 — the latest point release in the Firebird 3.0 series.
This sub-release offers many bug fixes and also adds a few improvements, please refer to the Release Notes for the full list of changes.
Binary kits for Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android platforms are immediately available for download.
All users of Firebird v3.0.6 are strongly encouraged to upgrade to v3.0.7 as soon as possible due to several serious bugs found in v3.0.6 and fixed in this point release.
Rust Firebird Client updated to v0.12.0 with : Named params support, statements without cursor and many other fixes