Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.3 is released
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.5 is released .
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.1.2
This version fixes : Support for Blob::length for blobs greater than 2GB. Memory corruption with async methods. Avoided some warnings.
Hajime Nakagami created a new driver for Elixir Programming language
LibreOffice 6.2 is here! It includes a new (optional) user interface called the NotebookBar, along with improved compatibility, performance boosts, a reworked help system and many other updates. Learn more and download it .
Firebird related release notes:
- Support for Base files using embedded Firebird RDBMS becomes non experimental in this release.
- Firebird Migration Assistant now creates a backup copy of the existing content.xml file inside the HSQL based ODB file prior to the actual migration process.
- Access2Basic basic library, bundled with the 6.2 release, adds full support for Firebird RDBMS.
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 2.0.0.
- This release was built with FPC 3.0.4.
- The previous release Lazarus 1.8.4 was built with FPC 3.0.4 as well.