New release of Firebird driver for Python v1.3.0 is available for download with Improved Firebird 4 support.
The firebird-driver package provides official Python Database API 2.0-compliant driver. In addition to the minimal feature set of the standard Python DB API, this driver also exposes the new (interface-based) client API introduced in Firebird 3, and number of additional extensions and enhancements for convenient use of Firebird RDBMS. The driver is written as pure-Python package (requires Python 3.8+) on top of Firebird client library (fbclient.so/dll) using ctypes. Driver supports Firebird version 3.0 and higher.
You can download this driver from PyPI or or install it using pip.
Golang Firebird Driver version 0.9.2 released with a few Firebird 4 features and fixes :
- Support negatives INT128 #132
- Fix decode Int128 #131
- Upgrade mathutil to v1.4.1 to support RISC-V x64 #122
- Update README.rst – current supported go is 1.15 #121
- Support INT128 for Firebird 4.0 #129
- Move calcBlr() to xsqlvar.go c19e7b9
- Fix time(stamp) with timezone. issue #128
You can install it with go get github.com/nakagami/firebirdsql
ADO.NET provider 22.214.171.124 for Firebird is available for download with a few fixes
ADO.NET provider 126.96.36.199 for Firebird is available for download with a few fixes
Rust Firebird Client updated to v0.17.0 with a few features and enhancements.
- create_database() added CreateDatabase with embedded client #112
- Add support for create_database() method, aka isc_create_database #115
Firebird Technical Specifications are updated for Firebird 4.0
Node-firebird-driver-native version 2.3.0 has been released with a few features added.
- Feature #101 – Add property Statement.hasResultSet.
- Feature #102 – Add method Statement.setCursorName.
Mark Rotteveel announced :
“With Jaybird 4 available for over a year, I have decided that Jaybird 3
will only receive updates – if necessary – until the end of 2021.
I recommend everyone to upgrade to Jaybird 4 as soon as possible, but
read the release notes before upgrading.”
Adriano Fernandes wrote on his blog :
If yes, please answear a survey I have created about this feature and share it with all the people you know is interested: https://forms.gle/Evqz2S1QVwL23498A
If you are Brazilian, please use this other form and share it: https://forms.gle/NCAhWMi3TMVQuMUS6.
(Se você for Brasileiro, por favor use este outro formulário e compartilhe: https://forms.gle/NCAhWMi3TMVQuMUS6)”
Laravel Firebird driver is updated to version 2.4.1 with following changes :
- Fix expressions in stored procedures
- Add distinct from operators
- Add port env to README