Hajime Nakagami created a new driver for Elixir Programming language
LibreOffice 6.2 is here! It includes a new (optional) user interface called the NotebookBar, along with improved compatibility, performance boosts, a reworked help system and many other updates. Learn more and download it .
Firebird related release notes:
- Support for Base files using embedded Firebird RDBMS becomes non experimental in this release.
- Firebird Migration Assistant now creates a backup copy of the existing content.xml file inside the HSQL based ODB file prior to the actual migration process.
- Access2Basic basic library, bundled with the 6.2 release, adds full support for Firebird RDBMS.
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 2.0.0.
- This release was built with FPC 3.0.4.
- The previous release Lazarus 1.8.4 was built with FPC 3.0.4 as well.
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the third release candidate of Lazarus 2.0.
MWA Software is pleased to announce that release 2.3.2 of IBX for Lazarus is now available for download from https://mwasoftware.co.uk/ibx. Older versions of IBX will fail to compile with Lazarus 2.0 and upgrade to this version is necessary for use with Lazarus 2.0. All users are recommended to upgrade to the new release. Please read the changelog before upgrading. The release also includes a new SQL Tokeniser and the ability to select the Firebird Library (DLL or shared object) as a property of TIBDatabase or TIBXServicesConnection. Several minor bug fixes are also included.