About 70 UDFs of the main library of “SR UDF Library” become FREE in the Lite version. You can download it here.
FirebirdClient 2.0 Beta 4 for Visual Studio 2005 & Microsoft.NET 2.0, the ADO.NET Data Provider for Firebird, is available for download.
Download information can be found here
· Beta 4 ( 2006-02-03 ) · Please read the Changelog for details.
- Fixed Foreign Keys schemas.
- Fixed problem with the COLUMN_SIZE column in the FbViewColumns schema.
- Bug fix in FbPoolManager when trying to return back to the pool a connection.
- Fixed DataTypes schema in the FbMetaData.xml file.
- New Features:
- [DDEX] Foreign keys should be now automaticalled added to DataSets at design time when dropping tables from the Server Explorer.
- Added correct support for the new .net 2.0 DbParameter.SourceColumnNullMapping property (Alexander V. Leshkin)
- Initial implementation of the new extended support for char/varchar fields with OCTETS character set.
- Added RemoteEventId property to FbRemoteEvent class.
SQL Manager 2005 is compatible with any Firebird version up to 2.0 and InterBase version up to 7.5 and supports all of the latest features including trigger messages, BLOB filters, and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger to satisfy all their needs.
You can learn more about SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird and download the latest version at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/manager
Today we uploaded a new Version 2006.01.29 of IBExpert on www.ibexpert.com
Some of the new features of IBExpert 2006.01.29 includes fixes in Database comparer, enhancements in SQL and Stored Procedure editor, script executive, new functions and language extensions, etc.
You can download a trial version at www.ibexpert.com
There’s a new version of the SR UDF Library available. This external functions library includes 160 new functions to be used in your InterBase or Firebird databases.
For more information, see the SRMaster website.
DB Copy Plugin is a database copying plugin for the SQuirreL SQL Client. It makes it possible to copy and paste tables from one session to another and between different databases and includes primary key and foreign key constraints for copied tables, and uses Hibernate 3.0 internally to perform database object type mappings. It supports Firebird, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, MySQL, HyperSonic, Pointbase, and PostgreSQL, and allows the user to select a Hibernate dialect for the destination database if one couldn’t be determined automatically.
Release focus: Minor feature enhancements