Database .NET v27.2 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
The Interbase DataPump utility is on GitHub now. Please check our GitHub repository to learn more on the free and easy-to-use data migration tool:
It seems that the FirebirdSQL site got updated with information regarding the next Firebird International Conference. This time, the conference will be held in Berlin – October, 17-19.
This year the Firebird Conference will be focused on Firebird 4 and will also include a series of workshops: extended presentations and practical exercises. We want to make it more educational, more practical, and less theoretical.
Complete information, including prices and early bird registration can be found at www.firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-conference-2019/
MWA Software is pleased to announce that release 2.3.3 of IBX for Lazarus is now available for download from https://mwasoftware.co.uk/ibx. This release continues to track Lazarus 2.0 updates. Recent updates to the LCL TDBLookupComboBox have necessitated further changes to TIBLookupComboEditBox in order to ensure that TIBLookupComboEditBox continues to work when the DataSource is nil (i.e. with only a ListSource).
Otherwise, 2.3.3 consoliates further updates added to the IBX svn trunk since 2.3.2 including:
– ConfigOverrides for both TIBDatabase and TIBXServicesConnection
– Improvements to TIBCSVDataOut, TIBInsertStmtsOut and TIBBlockFormatOut.
– Case Sensitive Parameter Name support
– TIBDatabase.Attachment and TIBXServicesConnection.ServicesIntf are now read/write properties
– TIBQuery and TIBDataSet now support the TDataset.Filter property for server side filtering of SQL result sets.
– Minor bug fixes (see release notes for details).
The latest release candidate for Lazarus 2.0 is recommended for use with IBX 2.3.3. IBX 2.3.3
has been tested with the up-to-date fixed branch for Lazarus 2.0.
Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.4 is released
This relase adds basic documentation
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.7 is released .
The minor release of HQbird, the advanced distribution of Firebird for enterprises, is available: 2018R4. The new version contains the following fixes:
- Improved replica initialization sequence under high load.
- Latest patches from Firebird sources, including the patch for tmpwatch problem for 3.0 at CentOS
- Simplifications of the interface for the database replication setup
- Significant changes in Performance Monitoring: now HQbird generates 3 reports (Duration, Frequency, and Summary), and also XLS report with top-consuming applications and statements, with all performance details (fetches, reads, writes, etc). FBPerfMon tool is excluded from HQbird ServerSide, since their functions are mostly covered by extended capabilities of Performance Monitoring.
- Several bug fixes
Download HQbird 2018R4 now!
Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.3 is released
Erlang Firebird client library : efirebirdsql 0.5.5 is released .
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.1.2
This version fixes : Support for Blob::length for blobs greater than 2GB. Memory corruption with async methods. Avoided some warnings.