New Flamerobin snapshot available : version 0.9.3.8 with a few fixes and features:
- Indexes, Functions, Packages, Global Temporaries, DB Triggers and DDL Triggers supported
- New localized grid support, allows to use commas or dots for decimal separator (View->Preferences->General: Use language locale settings
Enhancements and Bug fixes
- Fix Dependency tab not showing Functions and triggers
-Fix slow opening of remote database
For more info please read commit history log
A new version is available V22.214.171.124. This version now supports FB4 final release.
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
Database .NET v32.6 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
With it you can easily and intuitive manage all database versions of Firebird (1.5~4.0)
(Free for non-commercial and a single executable file without installation)
- Added support for Firebird v4 RTM
- Added support for Asynchronous Processing
- Added support for int128, decfloat, timetz and timestamptz types of Firebird v4
- Redesign Firebird backup and restore to support remote and local processing
- Updated Decimal and Numeric accuracy of Firebird v4 to 19-38
- …and more
Firebird Project is happy to announce general availability of Firebird 4.0 — the latest major release of the Firebird relational database.
Firebird 4.0 introduces new data types and many improvements without radical changes in architecture or operation, the most important are:
- Built-in logical replication;
- Extended length of metadata identifiers (up to 63 characters);
- New INT128 and DECFLOAT data types, longer precision for NUMERIC/DECIMAL data types;
- Support for international time zones;
- Configurable time-outs for connections and statements;
- Pooling of external connections;
- Batch operations in the API;
- Built-in cryptographic functions;
- New ODS (version 13) with new system and monitoring tables;
- Maximum page size increased to 32KB.
Binary kits for Windows, Linux and Android platforms (both 32-bit and 64-bit) are immediately available for download.
Luis Fernando Batels wrote a guide on using Rust Firebird driver (rsfbclient) both in English and Portuguese.
More info: https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/id/233862