Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v1.0.0
A new version is available V126.96.36.199
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
We have two news:
1. Completed a large load testing of IBProvider v5 and Firebird v3.0.4 – more than 7 million tests were performed within 28 days.
2. The update of the ADO.NET provider v1.13.1 has been released, which fixes the problem with VSIX and VS2019 (v16.1+).
Kind regards, IBProvider team.
More info at this link.
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v1.0.0 beta 3
Today, 27-june is the last day to register for the Firebird Developers Day conference in Brazil. All the details are in www.FirebirdDevelopersDay.com.br. The conference will be in Piracicaba-SP, 03-Aug.
This is information only for eyes of this resource visitors 🙂
We have added support for accepting payments via PayProGlobal (PPG) and want to test it work.
To those who acquire licenses for the IBProvider via PPG before the end of June 2019, we will give a double update period:
- Two years for 32/64 bit licenses
- Four months for the license “One Time Personal License”
Kind Regards, IBProvider Team.
This IBProvider update provides support for Firebird v3.0.4 authentication methods: Srp224, Srp256, Srp384 and Srp512.
With Best Regards, IBProvider Team.
The new article from IBSurgeon:
A quick estimation of disk speed with verified backup (gbak): https://ib-aid.com/en/articles/disk-speed-measurement-with-backup/
Is your disk subsystem slow or fast? If you are doing regular backups, now you can easily estimate it.
We are happy to announce the release of Jaybird 3.0.6.
This release is largely a bugfix release, but contains additional support for Firebird 4.
Jaybird 3.0.6 contains the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed: Exceptions during fetch of cached result sets (holdable over commit, scrollable and metadata) prevented prepared statement reuse/re-execute with error “Statement state CURSOR_OPEN only allows next states [CLOSING, PREPARED, ERROR], received EXECUTING” (JDBC-531)
- Improvement: Added FBManager.setDefaultCharacterSet to set default database character set during database creation (JDBC-541)
- New feature: Support for Firebird 3 case sensitive user names (JDBC-549)
- Fixed: Savepoints did not work in connection dialect 1 as savepoint names were always quoted (JDBC-556)
- Changed: The DatabaseMetaData statement cache introduced in Jaybird 3 was unlimited, it is now limited to 12 prepared statements; the least recently used statement will be closed and removed when a new statement is added (JDBC-557)
- Fixed: UPDATE OR INSERT with existing RETURNING clause handled incorrectly for generated keys (JDBC-566)
- Fixed: Exceptions during initialization of result sets would not properly close the database cursor leading to error “Current statement state (CURSOR_OPEN) does not allow call to prepare” on reuse of the statement (or errors similar to described for JDBC-531 above). (JDBC-571)
- New feature: boolean connection property ignoreProcedureType to disable usage of metadata for stored procedure types in CallableStatement When set to true>, call escapes and EXECUTE PROCEDURE will default to use EXECUTE PROCEDURE and not switch to SELECT for selectable stored procedures. (JDBC-576)
- New feature: connection properties timeZoneBind and sessionTimeZone for limited support for Firebird 4 TIME(STAMP) WITH TIME ZONE types, and decfloatBind for limited support for Firebird 4 DECFLOAT types. (JDBC-538)
- Fixed: Connection property defaultIsolation/isolation did not work through DriverManager, but only on DataSource implementations. (JDBC-584)
Jaybird 3.0 supports Firebird 2.0 and higher, on Java 7, 8 and 9 and higher. Basic Java 9 and higher compatibility is provided through the Java 8 version of the driver.