- Edit object button
- Password request dialog if password is empty
- Ability to work with cursors in a procedure
- Downloading updates in the background
- Request for saving data when closing a dialog box
- Displaying tables on Firebird with version less than 2.5
- Generating a function creation request with EXTERNAL NAME
- Inability to set the order of the index fields
- Incorrect display of dependencies
- Wrong generated column edit query when using a domain
- Syntax highlighting in views
- Recognition of object names in queries if they are at the beginning of a string
- Error adding a record with IDENTITY field
- Autocomplete errors in queries with aliases
- Tab-indexing order on connection page
- Wrong error “TABLE is in use” on attempt to remove table
- Error opening browser in Linux
- Index is active by default when created
- Modified the update dialogs
- High CPU load after connect
- DDL command generation error due to case-sensitive identifiers
- Connecting to a database immediately after it is created
- Commit transactions after they have been used
- Re-executing an SQL script without mandatory commit/rollback after a previous run
- Option to set null for string parameters in the parameter dialogue
Download and install the new version.
Firebird Project is happy to announce general availability of Firebird 3.0.9 — the latest point release in the Firebird 3.0 series.
This sub-release offers a few important bugfixes, please refer to the Release Notes for the full list of changes.
Binary kits for Windows, Linux and Android platforms are immediately available for download, packages for Mac OS will follow shortly.FirebirdSQL
Firebird 3.0.8 and 4.0.1 is now officially available via QNAP’s app store (only for Intel 64Bit systems).
Alternative download via
dbMigration .NET 15.0 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool,
With it you can easily migrate and synchronize data to Firebird and vice versa without complicated procedures.
(Free for non-commercial and a single executable file without installation)
Major New features and improvements from 14.4 to 15.0:
- Added support for the timeonly data type
- Added support for the Srp256 authentication of Firebird
- Fixed support for Firebird 1.5
- Improved Bulk Insert mode
- Improved Filtering source data and Showing target data
- Improved user experience and user interface
- GetSchemaTable performance improvements
- Updated FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient to 184.108.40.206
- Updated the target .NET Framework to 4.7.2
- …and more
driver, driver-native – 2.4.0
- Feature #115 – Add method Statement.getExecPathText.
- Feature #119 – Implementation of isValid property.
- Feature #121 – Deprecate methods executeReturning* replacing by executeSingleton*.
- Feature #114 – Add support for Visual Studio 2022 build.
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next release of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
” Database Workbench 6.0″
This new version is faster on meta data loading, brings a more consistent user interface, new features and introduces the Enterprise Edition.
Database Workbench 6 comes in 3 different editions with different pricing models, there’s always a version that suits you!
New features in version 6 include:
- Firebird 4 support
- PostgreSQL table inheritance support
- New, more clear and consistent toolbar and object images
- Improved HighDPI support
- Enterprise Edition: central repository for registered servers, databases, Workspace and VCS system
- BLOB Viewer/Editor with new PDF, RTF, DOC and DOCX document support
- and much more…
The change log for version 6.0 is available.
For more information, see What’s new in Database Workbench 6?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, NexusDB and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 20 years in the making and
is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it
every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you
in your daily database work.
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 20 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
A new version is available V220.127.116.11
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
Railroad diagram for the Firebird database you can see/get it here (following the instructions) :
Zip file with self contained images is here (generated with the above instructions)
Jaybird 4.0.5 and 3.0.12 have been released. Jaybird 3.0.12 is the final release of Jaybird 3.
The following has been changed or fixed since Jaybird 4.0.4 and 3.0.11:
- Fixed: JnaService implementation call to isc_service_query incorrectly includes type (jaybird#678)
Jaybird 4 supports Firebird 2.5 and higher, on Java 7, 8, 11, and 17 (support for Java 17 using the Java 11 version of the driver). See also:
Jaybird 3 supports Firebird 2.0 and higher, on Java 7, 8, 11, and 17. Basic Java 9 and higher compatibility is provided through the Java 8 version of the driver.
With the release of 3.0.12, Jaybird 3 is now end-of-life, and we recommend upgrading to Jaybird 4.