A new version is available V126.96.36.199. This version now supports FB4 final release.
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
New version of RedExpert 2021.07 is available.
- Data type selection is implemented as a drop-down list
- While deleting the records marked for deletion are highlighted immediately
- Fixed the message about unsuccessful DDL operations
- Now it’s allowed to display unreadable characters in text blobs
- Fixed editing of the function
- Fixed SSH tunnel connection
- Stopped using template when creating tables
- Fixed column editing (when clicking on a column a new one was created)
- Fixed errors on the SQL tab of a domain
- Non-empty nodes in the tab with dependencies are highlighted in bold
- Fixed parsing variables in procedures (invalid parsing generated an incorrect SQL request for procedure creation)
- Packages not created by users were moved to the system packages branch
- Fixed connection to RedDatabase and Firebird versions 4+
- Now the database information is displayed by clicking the appropriate context menu item (not by selecting a database in the list)
- Significantly reduced time of loading scripts by reworking the syntax highlighting using ANTLR
- Autocompletion added to all textbars that use SQL
- Jump to database objects added to all text panels that use SQL
- Added “Users” node to the objects tree
- Added Jaybird4 driver
Download and install the new version.
Rust Firebird Client updated to v0.17.0 with a few features and enhancements.
- create_database() added CreateDatabase with embedded client #112
- Add support for create_database() method, aka isc_create_database #115
Firebird Technical Specifications are updated for Firebird 4.0
Node-firebird-driver-native version 2.3.0 has been released with a few features added.
- Feature #101 – Add property Statement.hasResultSet.
- Feature #102 – Add method Statement.setCursorName.
Mark Rotteveel announced :
“With Jaybird 4 available for over a year, I have decided that Jaybird 3
will only receive updates – if necessary – until the end of 2021.
I recommend everyone to upgrade to Jaybird 4 as soon as possible, but
read the release notes before upgrading.”
dbMigration .NET 14.3 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool,
With it you can easily migrate and synchronize data to Firebird and vice versa without complicated procedures.
(Free for non-commercial and a single executable file without installation)
Major New features and improvements from 13.8 to 14.3:
- Added support for Firebird v4 RTM
- Added Bulk Insert mode support
- Fixed an issue where in most cases the Bulk Insert mode is not enabled properly (14.3.7877)
- Added Asynchronous Processing support
- Added support for int128, decfloat, timetz and timestamptz types of Firebird v4
- Updated Decimal and Numeric accuracy of Firebird v4 to 19-38
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 11
- Improved user experience and user interface
- Improved support of high-DPI displays
- Improved Automatic Mapping Types
- Performance improvements
- …and more
Adriano Fernandes wrote on his blog :
If yes, please answear a survey I have created about this feature and share it with all the people you know is interested: https://forms.gle/Evqz2S1QVwL23498A
If you are Brazilian, please use this other form and share it: https://forms.gle/NCAhWMi3TMVQuMUS6.
(Se você for Brasileiro, por favor use este outro formulário e compartilhe: https://forms.gle/NCAhWMi3TMVQuMUS6)”
Laravel Firebird driver is updated to version 2.4.1 with following changes :
- Fix expressions in stored procedures
- Add distinct from operators
- Add port env to README
IBPhoenix would like to announce the beta availablity of an ODBC connectivity plugin for Firebird that allows Firebird to connect directly to other ODBC databases using the “Execute Statement On External Data Source” syntax. Currently the plugin is available for Windows (32/64bit).