Support for Rails 4.2 landed in version 1.0
IBSurgeon is glad to announce the new version of Firebird monitoring, backups and anticorruption tool – FBDataGuard 3.3, which introduces new features and several bugfixes.
Now FBDataGuard monitors lock table and deadlock parameters, which are very important for a good performance for Firebird Classic and SuperClassic architectures. FBDataGuard also gives intelligent suggestions how to change appropriate Firebird configuration parameters to fix encountered problems.
FBDataGuard 3.3 is free for all existing FBDataGuard users, and EUR149/server for new licenses. For companies with many installations of Firebird we offer an ISV unlimited subscription for EUR990/year: an ability to install as many FBDataGuards as needed.
Download FBDataGuard 3.3.
We wrote the new small guide “Using «LCPI ADO.NET Data Provider for OLE DB» with Firebird SQL Server” and offer you acquainted with technological capabilities of our .NET provider.
From this article you can learn, for example:
- How to create multiple transactions within one connection
- How to work with parameters in queries
- How to execute SQL script
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
FDB Python driver for Firebird v1.4.5 is available for download. This is
pure bugfix release. Solves problems with memory and db resource leaks
caused by Python GC due to circular references.
Warning : there are some issues with django in this release (reported by Maximiliano Robaina)
Database .NET is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool, With it you can Browse objects, Design tables, Edit rows, Export data and Run queries with a consistent interface. (Full support for Firebird 1.5~3.0)
- New features and improvements from 14.3 to 14.9 (2015/03/30)
- Updated to FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll 188.8.131.52
- Improved Graphical User Interface
- Added My Favorites
- Added Displaying Data Types on the column header
- Added Connection Process Manager for Firebird
- Added Maximum number of answer rows to display
- Added Specifying dynamic variables
- Added Specifying specific printers
- Added Pin to Start Menu and Pin to Taskbar
- Added Default placeholders for Code Snippet Manager
$DATE$, $TIME$, $USER$, $MACHINE$, $SERVER$, $DBNAME$, $SCHEMANAME$, $OBJECTNAME$
- …and more.
You’re welcome to download it from http://fishcodelib.com/Database.htm
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Linear regression functions added in Firebird 3.0 :
REGR_AVGX(Y, X) = SUM(X) / N
REGR_AVGY(Y, X) = SUM(Y) / N
REGR_COUNT(Y, X) = N
REGR_INTERCEPT(Y, X) = REGR_AVGY(Y, X) – REGR_SLOPE(Y, X) * REGR_AVG_X(Y, X)
REGR_R2(Y, X) = POWER(CORR(Y, X),2)
REGR_SLOPE(Y, X) = COVAR_POP(Y, X)
REGR_SXX(Y, X) = N * VAR_POP(X)
REGR_SXY(Y, X) = N * COVAR_POP(Y, X)
REGR_SYY(Y, X) = N * VAR_POP(Y)
Contributed by Hajime Nakagami.
Github pull request: https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/core/pull/4