This release fixes a few bugs :
- Delete ForeignKey field fails (-607) if column is referenced in index #70
- Database Introspection doesn’t return correctly field_length value from get_table_description #71
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next release of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
” Database Workbench 5.3.0 “
This release includes a custom report writer, increased PostgreSQL support and a renewed stored routine debugger including full support for Firebird 3 Stored Functions and Packages.
The change logs for version 5.3.0 is available.
“There is so much new in Database Workbench 5, and the latest version includes the long awaited PostgreSQL support”, says Martijn Tonies, founder of Upscene Productions. “There’s a custom report writer, new code editor features, diagramming improvements, multiple editions, fully HiDPI awareness, data compare tool, more complete visual query builder and much more.”
New features in version 5 include:
- Support for PostgreSQL
- Support for the latest versions of database engines including Firebird 3, SQL Anywhere 17, SQL Azure and MariaDB support
- Custom report writer
- New and improved user interface
- Code editor features like block staples, code folding, object linking and dynamic highlighting
- “Diagram Navigator” for easier diagramming navigation
- MySQL/MariaDB tunneling support
- New tools, including a Data Compare tool
- Basic and Pro Edition to suit your needs
- and much more…
For more information, see What’s new in Database Workbench 5?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, NexusDB and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 12 years in the making and
is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it
every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you
in your daily database work.
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 14 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
MySQLWorkbench allows to design database model easily and also provides an option to generate the SQL script. By default script is generated for MySQL, but, what if you need to generate a SQL script for FirebirdSQL?
Here is the solution via python plugin
Database .NET 21.5 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool. (Full support for Firebird 1.5~3.0+)
http://fishcodelib.com/Database.htm (Change Log 2017/04/17)
dbMigration .NET 5.3 is a simple, easy and intuitive multiple database migration and data synchronization tool, With it you can easily migrate schema and data to Firebird and vice versa.
http://fishcodelib.com/DBMigration.htm (Change Log 2017/04/17)
- Updated to FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll 188.8.131.52
- 30~50% performance improvement for Data Import, Export and Migration
- Better support for windows display scaling
- Added support for PSQL Stored Functions (FB3)
- Fixed support for Firebird Embedded
- Fixed CHECK Constraints for Firebird
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 RedStone 2 (1703)
We are pleased to announce the new update of IBProvider – v3.40. There are not a lot of changes in this release. However, it was very well tested. Including with a our new connection pool, which we will present in a month.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170415.html
This release fixes a regression bug in django-firebird 1.8 : DecimalField value is not converted correctly #69
LibreOffice 5.3.2 is now available, and includes over 50 fixes and improvements since the previous release
Firebird high-level native client for Node.js / TypeScript updated to v0.0.1-alpha.2 with a few changes :
Remove debug module incompatible with Windows build. (Now it can be builded on Windows)
Update TypeScript compiler.