That cozy time of the year is coming. Winter is knocking on the door and the next Firebird Developers Day in Brazil is near. Read more…
I needed lua for a work related project (mod_security rule script) and for database persistence i use firebird to count the ip addresses and other things
Here are some tips on getting started with lua and firebird on ubuntu
I’m pleased to announce new – 2.5.2 – version of ADO.NET provider for Firebird. This release is mainly focused on bugfixing, but also some small internal improvements has been made. We’re still working on new features added to new Firebird server versions and in ADO.NET world. Complete list of changes can be found in tracker
Thanks to all people contributed to this release.
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is available and can be downloaded from the download page.
What’s new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5.2?
- Windows 7 support is added.
- Preliminary support of InterBase 2009.
- Support of Embedded User Authentication (EUA) for InterBase 7.5 and higher.
- For Firebird 2.5 it is now possible to create a view from a stored procedure.
- Changed the method of accumulating a script to compile changes made in the editor.
- Added the possibility to select the editor type (modal or individual) which is opened by double-clicking the trigger.
- Added the possibility to use Explicit Cursors for Firebird 2.x.
- Added the possibility to auto-fill cursors.
- It is now possible to use Common Table Expressions (CTE) for Firebird 2.1 and higher.
- Added the possibility to auto-fill cursors for the Execute Block statement.
- Added the support of procedures with Explicit Cursors.
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes (read the full list).
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.
dbExpress Driver for Firebird version 21 has released. Here are the
4.1.2007.21 / 4.1.2009.21 / 4.1.2010.21 Release on 19 Nov 2009
1. Memory leak occurs when Firebird connection is lost.
dbExpress Driver for Firebird version 20 has released. Visit here for more details.
Fix a bug where fill in a full length of WideString data to char or varchar field may cause last character missing
dbExpress Driver for Firebird version 19 has released. Visit here for more details.
- First release of dbExpress Driver for Firebird Delphi 2010
- The dbExpress Driver file name for Delphi 2009 has rename from “dbxufb40.dll” to “dbxfb4d12.dll”
- Certify to access Firebird 2.1.3 18185 with dbExpress driver for Firebird
dbExpress Driver for Firebird version 18 has released. Visit here for more details.
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the next version of the popular database development tool: Database Workbench Pro 3.4
Changes Highlights in 3.4
– NexusDB v3 support
– Extended Firebird 2.1 support
– New diagramming related features and enhancements
– Many enhancements and bug fixes…
Database Workbench supports:
– Borland InterBase ( 4.x – 9.x )
– Firebird ( 1.x, 2.x )
– MS SQL Server/MSDE ( v6.5, 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, MSDE 1 & 2, SQL Express )
– MySQL 4.x, 5.x
– Oracle Database ( 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g )
– Sybase SQL Anywhere ( 9, 10 and 11 )
– NexusDB ( 2.08.x, 3.0.x )