RedExpert 2023.08 has been released
You can join to the Telegram chat for discussion.
New version of RedExpert 2023.08 is available.
- Online table validation.
- Different date-time templates for fields with DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP types.
- Line wrapping mode in the Query Editor.
- Support of the PSQL-profiler.
- Tree view display with a panel of differences for each object as a DB comparer result.
- New Foreign Key selection panel on the “Data” tab when working with DB tables.
- Resetting color to default by RMB click in the color settings.
- Ability to filter columns by their names in the “Result Column Visibility” window for a Result Set.
- Audit analysis.
- Auto-complete for packages (procedures and functions are suggested after a dot).
- Date display in the application log.
- Writing trace to file without parsing in the application.
- Navigation of tabs with a mouse wheel.
- Ability to enable or disable parsing of variable declarations in Procedures and Functions.
- Recalculation index statistics from the corresponding tab of the table.
- Inability to add a comment for a table field when editing it.
- An error due to which the content of the “SQL” tab during table creation was not updated when changing the “Comment” tab content.
- Option “Show Grid” in the “Links” tab when working with a DB table.
- Displaying the username in the “Select Result” tab when editing a user is confirmed.
- Generation of the SQL scripts for packages, views, tables and jobs.
- “Description” tabs renamed to “Comment”.
- Incorrect application of theme and style for the Query Editor.
- Wrong SQL script formatting in the Query Editor.
- NPE when navigating through folders in the connection tree.
- An error due to which the fields and constraints of the DB table disappeared when changing its comment.
- Defects when moving multiple connections to a folder in the connection tree.
- Error getting tablespaces and jobs from the Firebird connection during DB comparison.
- Error editing cell in the Result Set.
- An error due to which when installing an application with root, it was not added to the application menu.
- Adding a post-install application shortcut for all users that could not be removed.
- Errors while updating the application. Updates are now downloaded and unpacked into the temporary folder, and only one copy of the application must be open to run the update.
- Error opening Trace Manager, if there are non-standard drivers.
- Error saving ER-diagrams.
- Displaying scale for NUMERIC type.
- Sorting of visible columns of Trace Manager.
- Errors working with column names starting with a space.
- Failure to insert a password when creating a user.
- Search in the object tree (by string occurrence).
- Incorrect authentication error detection.
- Failure to copy name when editing an object.
- Generating DDL functions containing cursors.
- Adjusting width of the Result Set columns by content.
- Editing Primary Key fields by multiple fields.
- Disabled the ability to use ARRAY data type.
- Localized: Driver Selection Panel; Color Selection Panel; File Selection/Saving Panel; labels, hints and context menus in the Query Editor; Password View Panel; Connection Details Panel; Notepad Panel; ER-diagram Editor.
Download and install the new version.