|Upscene Productions is excited to officially release FB TraceManager V3.5.0!|
Full Firebird 3 Alpha 2 support across the entire product (Trace API, header page monitoring, database statistics, monitoring tables), increased trace data fetch throughput and usability enhancements are some key facts about V3.5.0.
More information is available here:
Or also directly in the V3.5 what’s new section of the online product documentation:
More information on the product is available in the FB TraceManager section on our website, including an edition comparison sheet, webcasts etc.:
Thanks for your continued support.
IBSurgeon is glad to announce the new version of Firebird and InterBase database recovery tool: FirstAID 3.7.
FirstAID 3.7 introduces new approaches in the database recovery and many new features:
- export data from a corrupted database directly to the empty database with the same structure
- borrow metadata from an old good database copy (or FBDataGuard repository) to recover extremely corrupted databases
- faster analysis and recovery of very big databases
- free preview of data in the corrupted databases: what you see is what you [will] get
- 2 levels of recovery: fast in-place fix with FirstAID Direct or thorough export with FirstAID Extractor
- Support of Firebird 1.0-2.5 and InterBase 4.x, 6.x, 7.1, 7.5, 2007, 2009, XE, XE3
- Improved licensing
We recommend upgrading to FirstAID 3.7 for all users of FirstAID 1.0-2.x (users of 3.x have already received upgrades).
Upgrade options are listed here: http://ib-aid.com/products/developer/upgrades
- FirstAID for 5 databases: EUR 99/USD129
- FirstAID for 50 databases: EUR 299/USD399
Links and downloads
- FirstAID 3.7 Recovery Guide (it is highly recommended to read it before recovery):
- FirstAID 3.7 distributive
- FirstAID home
Please feel free to ask any questions: email@example.com
Sample of FirstAID free data preview:
News via via linkedin firebird group
Here you can find result of checking Firebird with PVS-Studio (in Russian).
And now the article is in English too
PVS-Studio is a static analyzer that detects errors in source code of C/C++/C++11 applications
Update: here is the Firebird-Devel discussion on the topic
Also the article is published in English
Libreoffice new release with small fix for firebird sql driver fdo#74160 firebird XParameters::setString truncate to 65535 characters [Lionel Elie Mamane]
You can check release note here