Cosmin Apreutesei wrote to to Lua, firebird-tools, LuaRocks mailing lists :
Firebird’s Lua binding v0.5.0 is out!
- improved automated testing suite:
- now testing against all 2.0-2.5 firebird and fbembed releases to date on win32 and linux32 (linux64 coming with the next version of alien)
- server binary bundles including start/stop scripts are now available for download making it trivial to setup a testing environment
- improved st:run()/st:fetch() handling based on statement type
- added support for SQL_NULL type (fb 2.5+)
- added at:sqlcode(), at:sqlstate(), at:sqlerrors(), at:errors(),at:full_status()
- added at:start_transaction()
- added st:row()
- bug fixing, refactoring and documentation updates
Rockspeck and zip package here: http://code.google.com/p/fbclient/source/browse/
The next version will include a reflection module for metadata export
and schema comparison and synchronization between two databases.
PS: Could someone please update the rockspec in the LR repo, thanks!