Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.3.6 is released with a few fixes :
- Examples documentation fixes
- Treat transaction_status #14
- Move the automatic begin_transaction/commit in Firebirdex to efirebirdsql when auto_commit = true #17
This article is published on the 5th day of Firebird Advent Calendar 2022 https://qiita.com/advent-calendar/2022/firebird
and continues from previus blog from Firebird Advent Calendar 2019 https://nakagami.blog.ss-blog.jp/2019-12-22 (article in Japanese language) .
Elixir’s Firebird driver firebirdex https://hex.pm/packages/firebirdex has some features and bug fixes reported and fixed by @hermanius this year.
– ping() now works https://github.com/nakagami/firebirdex/pull/1
– charset can be specified as connection parameter https://github.com/nakagami/firebirdex/issues/7
– nil conversion error https://github. com/nakagami/firebirdex/pull/2
– tatement after query https://github.com/nakagami/firebirdex/pull/5
– Pending transactions https://github.com/nakagami/firebirdex/issues/6
Thanks to @hermanius for the help.
Elixir Database Driver for Firebird : Firebirdex 0.0.3 is released
Hajime Nakagami created a new driver for Elixir Programming language