Node.js Firebird driver 0.0.9 is released (tagged)
Here is the download page and you can check the Commit History for interesting changes (new features)and fixes (memory leaks , utf-8 char fields encoding handling).
- Fix for slda improper init
- Fixed memory leak for situation when single connection was used several times for several async queries, it also was making server to eat memory
- Fix to stream for char fields in UTF encoding
- Added async transaction start
- One fix to allow run execute procedure (and tests were added)