New Version of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework
IBSurgeon releases a new version of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework: the set of source files and ready-to-use compiled binaries to implement database encryption for Firebird databases.
Main features of Firebird Encryption Plugin Framework (version 2021):
1. Support of Firebird 4.0 and Firebird 3.0 out of the box, on Windows 32bit/64bit and Linux 32bit/64bit. The new version is ready to use with Firebird 4.0 without recompilation (but databases must be migrated, of course)
2. Client-side KeyHolder support. Now, fbclient.dll can load keys from KeyHolder.conf on the client-side, it allows the transparent and safe connection of developer tools, Firebird command-line tools. and other applications without key exchange support.
3. Included low-level tool for decryption of databases in case of corruption and (new in v2021) license of FirstAID recovery tool for 10 databases.
4. Gbak.exe supports encrypted backup and restore.
5. Client application examples are available for Delphi, Lazarus, PHP, .Net, Java, etc.
6. Now 2 licenses are available:
a) Unlimited license with sources, it includes upgrades for all minor releases of Firebird 4.0.x – USD$1999 (EUR 1655)
b) Unlimited license with sources and implementation consulting for 1 application, includes upgrades for all minor releases of Firebird 4.0.x – USD$2499(EUR 2055)
All existing customers of Firebird Encryption Framework Unlimited License will receive this major upgrade for free!
Download the demo version of Firebird Encryption to try it with your application!