Improved Hibernate ORM Firebird dialect support
Mark Rotteveel created a Ticket and Pull Request for Hibernate ORM to improve Firebird dialect with fixes to a number of issues.
Improve Firebird dialect to fix a number of issues:
- Typing of aggregates when using parameters
- Add cast to AVG of integral type
- Quote identifiers starting with an underscore
- Correct inverted version check for Boolean support
- Add or update various supports methods to return correct information
- Render datetime literals without using JDBC escape
- Fix rendering of literals with offset at offset 00:00
- Fix rendering of create index statement
- Fix rendering of CASE where all when clauses have a parameter to identify type of result
- Add missing rendering of virtual columns to select list
- Fix rendering of IN against a parameter
Updated a number of tests so they are either passing for Firebird, or ignored for Firebird.