Upscene Productions is proud to announce version 2.2.0 of “Hopper”, a stored routine debugger for InterBase, Firebird or MySQL.
This release brings support for Firebird 4 data types and MariaDB 10.3 and up PSQL features.
For more information, check the Hopper page at our website.
Hopper is a stored routine debugging tool for MySQL, Firebird and InterBase. If you use
stored procedures on these database systems, Hopper will be a great tool for debugging
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 20 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
A new version is available V18.104.22.168
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
New PHP driver pre-release for PHP 8.1.x
Firebird for SQLAlchemy 0.7.6 is released
New release of Firebird driver for Python V1.5.2 is available for download.
Minor fixes for this subrelease : documentation docset releases and code optimizations
New version of RedExpert 2022.09 is available.
- Ability to save columns order and width in trace manager
- Field with performance counters in Trace Manager
- Export tables of Trace Manager
- Import data from a text file with separator
- Export data to SQL script
- Ability to change activity for several triggers and indexes in the object tree
- External tables support
- Support for external procedures and functions
- Support for comments on tables, procedures, functions and views
- English version of the release notes
- Quoting of table names when generating INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries
- Slow loading of tables
- Incorrect recognition of default value for procedure parameters if ‘=’ is used
- Table column comment formatting in DDL query
- Rollback transaction on closing request dialog
- Error in generating date and time values in the test data generator
- Wrong message about successful creation of external procedures and functions in request editor
- Incorrect generation of “create generator” query
- Errors of trace parsing
- Autocomplete columns to alias escaped table
Download and install the new version.
In this article we will describe the types of Firebird internal and temp files, and also consider how they are stored and managed through configuration parameters and environment variable of OS.
FirebirdSQL: internal files, temporary files, and environment variables
The article continues series of articles and materials devoted to the mastering of installation and configuration of Firebird: