The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 1.0.6.
A new and promising web development framework has been born for Free Pascal/ Lazarus developers. It supports REST, JSON, and you can download it from here:
If you are using Free Pascal / Lazarus to develop applications that needs to access FireBird database, or you need to run applications that has been written using FreePascal/Lazarus and Firebird database, make sure you have installed Firebird client library
This is a very easy task in FreePascal/Lazarus.
After the first book now translated to English : Start programming using Object Pascal Language
I’ve released my second book about FreePascal/Lazarus/Object Pascal.
Book title is Second step with object pascal. In Arabic “الخطوة الثانية مع أوبجكت باسكال”
You can download this book from here http://code.sd/secondstep
The book also contains a lot of sample applications written in Lazarus.
2. Files management
3. Relational Databases : Firebird SQL
4. Web Applications
5. Socket programming
Download links at the project’s page
Adding Grant permissionn in new table form. Small modifications to New table form. Compiling with Lazarus version 1.0
|DA-SOFT Technologies announces the availability of major new version AnyDAC for Delphi Summer 2012 release v 6.0.1 – high-speed, Universal Data Access Components for Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS Access, IBM DB2, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage, dbExpress, ODBC, that simplifies the task of building Embarcadero Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal Compiler database applications.
Do not miss the Summer sale – 25% discount on all AnyDAC orders in August !
AnyDAC for Delphi can be immediately downloaded from the download page.
What is new in v6.0.1 and what is AnyDAC ?
AnyDAC v 6.0.1 Highlights
- Support for iOS Emulator and ARM devices;
- Support for FireMonkey, including FM AnyDAC dialogs (more);
- New Local SQL to query TDataSet’s. Native xQuery replacement (more);
- New Centralized Cached Updates, with master-detail propagation (more);
- New DataSnap multi-tier driver.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS cross-platform applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix, Advantage, DataSnap and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
- AnyDAC home – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
- AnyDAC shop – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
- AnyDAC trial – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage Database, DataSnap and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress or ODBC data sources.
- Optimized for best possible performance. 2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress.
- Reach API with 50 Delphi VCL components, including TADConnection, TADTransaction, TADQuery, TADStoredProc, TADTable, TADMemTable, TADLocalSQL.
- Unified API for cross-database access, including unified data type mapping, SQL dialect abstraction, connection aliases.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including backup, restore, validation, SQL scripting.
- Advanced Data Access Options, including Array DML, Live Data Window mode, full Unicode support, Local SQL engine.
- Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2, C++ Builder 5 to C++ Builder XE2, Lazarus / Free Pascal on Win32, Win64, Linux32, Linux64, Mac OS X, iOS.
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for DataSnap, TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise – Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
- Workgroup – Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB.
- Database in clouds – Microsoft SQL Azure.
- Desktop – SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE, Advantage DB.
- Embedded – SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
- Bridges – dbExpress, ODBC.
- Multi-Tier – DataSnap.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team