Proper handling of the return values when calling a stored procedure from another stored procedure can be tricky. Here is the overview of the syntax.
This release includes support for SQL Server 2005 and Firebird 1.5.
Release focus: Major feature enhancements
I their latest issue, Bosnian IT magazine INFO published an article about TAMP Project (where I work), and this is one of Firebird success stories…
I have scanned those 3 pages (Bosnian language), and our translator have translated article to English (HTML)
Part of this article is Interview with Federal Tax Administration Director
Contributed by Fikret Hasovic on fyracle.org website
Upscene Productions release version 1.4.0 of their dbExpress driver for Firebird: InterXpress for Firebird.
This version includes tested support for BDS 2006 as well as some minor bugfixes and enhancements.
More info can be found here.
What’s new in Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird version 1.1?
- New BLOB viewer tool is implemented
- Increased speed of data comparison
- Ability to view the connection information is added
- The new option “Use only compare key for where clause” is added for sync script generation
- The new option “Add computed and read only fields to the new table” is added when exporting compared data to a new table
- Ability to specify required client library is added (InterBase/Firebird)
- The new option “Commit after XXX records” is added to add COMMIT statement after specified number of altering SQL statements
- Color highlight of non-identical records is added
EMS Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
You can learn more about EMS Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/datacomparer
You can download EMS Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/datacomparer/download
A new tutorial explaining how to configure PHP and Firebird to work together on Windows is available here: Firebird + PHP on windows, a quick tutorial
The 2006 SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards.… time to vote for your favourite database.