Jaybird 4.0.4 released
Jaybird 4.0.4 has been released.
The following has been changed or fixed since Jaybird 4.0.3:
- Fixed: ResultSet.updateRow() sets fields to null in result set only (jaybird#37)
- New feature: Support for NBackup GUID-based backup and in-place restore (jaybird#672)
- Fixed: Logic error could lead to incorrect logging of “Specified statement was not created by this connection” (jaybird#674)
- Changed: Updated Firebird 4.0 reserved words based on 18.104.22.1686 (jaybird#597)
- Fixed: Protocol 15 and 16 had same priority, so Firebird 4.0 might select protocol 15, leading to timeout support not available. (jaybird#676)
Jaybird 4 supports Firebird 2.5 and higher, on Java 7, 8, 11 and 17 (support for Java 17 using the Java 11 version of the driver).