FirebirdClient v2.0 Release Candidate 3 released
FirebirdClient v2.0 Release Candidate 3 is available for download.
Download information can be found here
Release Candidate 3 ( 2006-04-19 )·(Please review the changelog for details)
- Fixes in Connection Pooling implementation.
- Fixed bug on named parameters parsing ( when the @ was used in quoted identifier names )
- Fixed bug in the implicit transaction support of FbCommand class.
- Fixed bug when running scripts with dashes in it (e.g. As minus signs of calculations).
- Fixed the buffer size used in the emebdded support to request the server version.
- Fixed Stored Procedure support in the DDEX provider.
- Changed service name used in Services API to allow it to work against Firebird 2.0
- Changed column name CHARACTER_LENGTH to CHARACTER_MAX_LENGTH to allow the Domains, Columns, Stored Procedure Parameters, View Columns schemas to work using Dialect 1 databases.