AnyDAC v 4.0.1 Highlights
- Added DBMS services (backup, restore, repair, etc) support for Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, SQL Anywhere, MS Access.
- Added ADScript compatibility with IBScript.
- Added ftSingle and ftExtended support.
- Many ADMemTable improvements, improved TClientDataSet compatibility.
- Extended Help.
- Added SQLite driver strong encryption.
- Added MS SQL Azure support.
- Oracle driver, Informix access and general dataset optimization.
- Added SQL Anywhere v 12, SQLite v 220.127.116.11 support.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Firebird, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress and ODBC data sources.
- Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
- Unified API for access to cross-database features.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including DBMS services like backup, validate.
- Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
- Advanced Data Access Options.
- Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
- Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise – Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
- Workgroup – Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Advatage DS.
- Database in clouds – Microsoft SQL Azure.
- Desktop – SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
- Embedded – SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
- Bridges – DbExpress, ODBC.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
« Hide it