RAD Studio 10.3 (Rio) was released today, and includes updated FireDac components with official support to Firebird 3. Check all the new features here.
Improvements for Firebird
- Support for Firebird v 3.0, including new:
- local connection protocol.
- FB$OUT package.
- isc_database_info() information items.
- Statistics feature in gbak output.
- Support for statement length > 64Kb.
- New TFDFBOnlineValidate component.
- New GUIDEndian=Little|Big connection parameters.
Meiji Kimura and Hajime Nakagami created Firebird Advent Calendar 2018 , there Firebird Japanese community will post articles in each day of Advent period (Anyone can participate even with English articles).
You can check for articles from the previous year for inspiration.
A new version is available V188.8.131.52
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
We have released a new version of our ADO.NET provider, which fixes some problems with the DDEX providers:
Plus, we uploaded to YouTube the video:
“Setup of DDEX provider for LCPI ADO.NET Provider into Visual Stidio 2017”.