A new version is available V18.104.22.168
Visit our Homepage and download the Trialversion:
IBSurgeon is glad to announce the availability of the new version of Encryption Plugin Framework for Firebird: the fast and easy way to add transparent and strong (AES256) encryption for Firebird databases.
The new version includes the following features:
- Pre-built binaries for Firebird 3.0.3: Windows 32/64 and Linux 32/64
- gbak.exe with encryption of databases and backups.
- Full sources included
- Unlimited license for redistribution with all business applications of your company
- Detailed examples of the implementation in Delphi, PHP, etc
- Implementation support – our engineers will help you to implement and integrate encryption
- (Optional) SQL development tool with the encryption support
We are glad to announce the new Firebird Forum for German-speaking developers: www.firebirdforum.de, with moderator Martin Koeditz, the editor of German edition of Firebird Language Reference. Fill free to register and meet with other Firebird developers!
Bunth Tamás wrote about the last step on LibreOffice database migration :
Today I will write about the final steps which has to be made in order to
toggle off experimental feature from Firebird and use HSQLDB migration by default. This process also involves the creation of some unit tests, and
modifying some others.
Yii2-Firebird 0.10.0 is released with the following ChangeLog:
- Compatibility with Yii2 2.0.15
- Complete reserved word list for Firebird 2.5/3.0
- Added support to alterColumn for firebird 3.0
- Added support to column identity in Firebird 3
- Added support to upsert
- Added add/drop default value for table
- Added support limit/offset with Expression
- Fixed compatibility with PHP ^7.0.16 and ^7.1.2
- Fixed compatibility with linux
- Fixed composite “in” condition on QueryBuilder
- Fixed batchInsert with float value
- Fixed escape character in like condition