- Fix for slda improper init
- Fixed memory leak for situation when single connection was used several times for several async queries, it also was making server to eat memory
- Fix to stream for char fields in UTF encoding
- Added async transaction start
- One fix to allow run execute procedure (and tests were added)
In this post, I’ll try to explain how you can use Node.js to catch events on Firebird
Of course this may make access a little slow, but not the object of this article. It also assumes that the reader knows the ASP technology.
Question of the day on Firebird odbc driver list
I can’t retrieve any values from the database.
ps: maybe the driver is not configured OK