You can download the latest version at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/manager/download
What’s new in SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird version 4.2?
- German localization added.
- SQL Editor. Key Mapping is implemented to set the shortcuts for various commands/operations according to your needs.
- Query Builder. Query execution plan is now displayed as a graphical diagram.
- Dependency Tree. The diagram can now be printed.
- Ability to call Database Registration Wizard from SQL Script for the databases created is implemented.
- SQL Editor.
- Next Bookmark, Previous Bookmark context menu items added.
- In some rare cases, an attempt to use Code Complete tool with ‘Trim trailing spaces’ option on, cleared all the line with ‘Trim trailing spaces’ option on. Fixed now.
- Dragging the field names from SQL Assistant works perfectly now.
- SQL Editor. Ability to execute statement under cursor added.
- HTML Report. Ability to change header/footer of the report is added.
- SQL Script. Abort executing script confirmation is added.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
You can learn more about SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/manager
You can purchase SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/manager/buy