IBProvider releases have appeared.
- OCTETS character set and binary data support in IBProvider v3 was implemented.
- Fixed bug occuring when accessing to VARCHAR columns with large size via MS SQL Linked server.
- 64 bits values in metadata schematics are now supported.
- Data type converter was tested by 43000 unit tests.
Read details on the Interbase/Firebird OLE DB driver site.
IBProvider team released own OLE DB Interbase and Firebird driver.
- New implementation of the data type’s converter.
- Test system was improved and found bugs were fixed. More than 15 000 tests coded.
- Core was optimized.
Read more about new IBProvider data type converter
The 3rd part of the Interbase and Firebird Developer’s manual for ADO .Net was published. Examples for DDL queries, metadata schemas and ODBC sequences were presented.
The 2nd part of the Interbase and Firebird Developer’s manual for ADO .Net has published. It describe code generators and Visual Studio 2005/2008 tools.
IBProvider just released an on-line manual for using its own OLEDB driver to work with Firebird or InterBase databases in Visual Studio .Net.