Release candidate of .Net Provider for OleDb
Now you can use 200% of the ADO.Net power in your projects for Firebird and Interbase:
- Read sets via OleDbDataReader and change them simultaneously (MARS technology).
- Use nested transactions, savepoints and distributed transactions within the TransactionScope.
- Execute several select, update and insert queries with parameters(!) within only one command OleDbCommand.
- Work with absolutely all types of data, including arrays and even Interbase Guid.
- And yes, now after you have set the command text you don’t need to manually add parameters to the query. Everything is done automatically and on the fly.
You can download ibprovider here: Firebird OleDb driver >>>