We have a great piece of news for all users of IBProvider v3 — we have rewritten the latest subsystem inherited from the second version of the provider.
In other words, we have finally fully updated and improved the entire IBProvider v3!
In addition to updating the IBProvider, we released new assemblies of our ADO.NET provider for .NET Standard 2.0 and refreshed the “LCPI OLE DB Services”.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_171114.html
New release v3.43 of our “Native OLE DB provider for Firebird and InterBase” available for download.
- The support of primary version of ICU from Firebird v3 (ICU v5.2) has been added
- Loaders of metadata schemas have been improved
Release of “LCPI ADO.NET data provider for OLE DB” v1.1 includes the new DDEX provider (v2) for Visual Studio 2017.
Main features of new DDEX provider
- Based on a new object model (v2), like standard DDEX providers for MSSQL and Oracle
- Packed in VSIX installer
See the short instruction for installation and configuration of DDEX provider in VS2017.
We released three things:
- New update of IBProvider – v3.41.
- New services for IBProvider – “LCPI OLE DB Services”
- New update of our ADO.NET provider – v1.0.7
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170511.html
We are pleased to announce the new update of IBProvider – v3.40. There are not a lot of changes in this release. However, it was very well tested. Including with a our new connection pool, which we will present in a month.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170415.html
We follow to rule “sequence of small improvements is prefered” and glad to announce the third update of IBProvider in current year – v3.38.
In new release we resolved the problems with notifications of asynchronous loader of data, which were detected under stress-test.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170309.html
We made the next step for improving of our OLEDB/ADODB/.NET data provider for Firebird and InterBase.
Brief review of changes in new version:
- Removed deprecated features
- Improved steadiness to incorrect configuration of connection
- Added a new feature for error processing [by customer request]
And, of course, new release has passed through load and functional tests. So it is ready for usage in production environment without any unpleasant surprises.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170210.html
Download page: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/download.html
For getting a Free edition of provider need create an account at our web site: http://www.ibprovider.com/customer/register.php?lang=1
We are glad to announce the first update of our “Native OLE DB Provider for Firebird and InterBase” in 2017 year.
- Improved work in applications with high multithreaded load (like MSSQL)
- Free IBProvider now distributed as MSI-package
Free IBProvider is available for download from the user area at our site.
New version of “Native OLE DB Provider for Firebird and InterBase” is available for download and usage.
List of changes
- The reorganization of the provider’s codebase.
- Fixed a critical bug in the “libtommath” library (function mp_div).
- Changed the structure of the provider’s DLL names.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_161220.html
We have two pieces of news for IBProvider and Firebird users. Both are good.
- The release of «IBProvider Professional Edition» v3.34 with its own Firebird v3 client is already available for download.
- We upgraded the «Free IBProvider» and added a subsystem to it with its own Firebird client.
Now all IBProvider editions can work directly with all released Firebird versions from v0.9 to v3.0!
We hope this release will bring new ideas to your work.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_161111.html