GSOC LibreOffice Firebird Integration Weekly Update 13
New GSOC update for the previous week with
current status of the firebird-sdbc driver :
Progress this week:
– Made libatomic-ops buildable meaning that we should now be able to build embedded firebird on non-X86 systems too
– Added rebuilding of indices to deal with the icu collation issues.
– Implemented a simple .odb loading test (in gerrit atm.) that also
tests that the embedded firebird .fdb can be connected to.
– Implemented Index retrieval and dropping
– More fixes to do with the firebird temporary and lock directories
– Some coverity fixes
– Started working on foreign key retrieval
Code commits can be reviewed in the LibreOffice git repository