Flamerobin 0.6.0 is released
Windows (setup & zip), Linux (gtk1 & gtk2), Mac OS X and source packages are available for download. Enjoy.
– DDL extraction for all object types
– Rebuild View option (drop and recreate dependent objects)
– Option to drop database
– TCP port setting is not longer ignored when creating, backing up and
– New dialog for index creation.
– Field properties dialog can now be closed when no changes are made.
– Main tree control now behaves natively on all platforms.
– Progress dialog when connecting has ability to cancel
– Windows: FlameRobin doesn’t destroy Clipboard contents when exiting
– Gtk2: Reduced font size for property pages.
– Gtk2: allow user to enter filename in dialogs.
– Other minor UI improvements.
– Faster disconnecting.
– Faster startup of SQL editor, statement history stored in separate files.
– Warn when copying data from the grid and not all rows have been fetched.
– If error happens while executing selection, the executed statement is
selected in SQL editor.
– Fixed problem with context menu and large selection in SQL Editor.
– Fixed hiding of SQL editor behind other windows.
– Data grid is now scrolled by rows
– Triggers can be added/dropped from table’s “Triggers” page.
– Take character set and collation into account when adding new columns.
– Configurable columns (default value, description) on table’s property page.
– All UPDATE statements were treated as DDL. Fixed.
– Fixed bugs in statement parser.
– Preserve character sets when altering procedures.
– Added missing whitespace between AS and procedure source.
– Privileges are restored after ALTER VIEW.
– Property pages are now updated after ALTER INDEX and SET STATISTICS
– Custom charsets are now really used when connecting to database.
– Logging can now log SET TERM statements if desired.
– Logging now detects if target directory doesn’t exist.
– Updated documentation about building FlameRobin.