We follow to rule “sequence of small improvements is prefered” and glad to announce the third update of IBProvider in current year – v3.38.
In new release we resolved the problems with notifications of asynchronous loader of data, which were detected under stress-test.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170309.html
We made the next step for improving of our OLEDB/ADODB/.NET data provider for Firebird and InterBase.
Brief review of changes in new version:
- Removed deprecated features
- Improved steadiness to incorrect configuration of connection
- Added a new feature for error processing [by customer request]
And, of course, new release has passed through load and functional tests. So it is ready for usage in production environment without any unpleasant surprises.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_170210.html
Download page: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/download.html
For getting a Free edition of provider need create an account at our web site: http://www.ibprovider.com/customer/register.php?lang=1
We are glad to announce the first update of our “Native OLE DB Provider for Firebird and InterBase” in 2017 year.
- Improved work in applications with high multithreaded load (like MSSQL)
- Free IBProvider now distributed as MSI-package
Free IBProvider is available for download from the user area at our site.
New version of “Native OLE DB Provider for Firebird and InterBase” is available for download and usage.
List of changes
- The reorganization of the provider’s codebase.
- Fixed a critical bug in the “libtommath” library (function mp_div).
- Changed the structure of the provider’s DLL names.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_161220.html
We have two pieces of news for IBProvider and Firebird users. Both are good.
- The release of «IBProvider Professional Edition» v3.34 with its own Firebird v3 client is already available for download.
- We upgraded the «Free IBProvider» and added a subsystem to it with its own Firebird client.
Now all IBProvider editions can work directly with all released Firebird versions from v0.9 to v3.0!
We hope this release will bring new ideas to your work.
Full news text: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_161111.html
We invite everyone to test the next version of IBProvider, which allows to work directly with Firebird v3 through INET (TCP/IP) connection.
The current assembly v18.104.22.16807 has passed functional and load testing. Improvements and changes are not planned. The release will be available within a month.
Read full text of news: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_161030.html
Since you already have made a pause in your work and came here, we are offering to you look at the short review of testing Firebird through IBProvider.
With Best Regards,
Six years after the release of IBProvider v3.0 in August 2010, we are proud to introduce version v3.31. This is the 72th update of the third version!
A brief description of the new release v3.31
- Interaction with server has been optimized.
- The problem with savepoints and InterBase has been solved.
The list of previous updates of the provider
We glad to inform about new IBProvider v3.29.
A brief description of the new release:
- Management of server resources for cursors and blobs improved.
- The main build IBProvider (vc14xp) is now compiled using VS2015 Update 2.
- Extended load testing performed.
Actually, as of the moment we have reached the local balance point:
- Basic «critical» problems solved.
- All initiated code changes completed.
The full text of the news: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_160412.html
We have released a set of IBProvider updates with optimizations and corrections.
For example – we rewrote the support of “array” data type. Now we can (reservedly) say that IBProvider really can work with all server data types. With minimal numbers of “buts”…
Common list of changes
- Optimizing server resource management.
- Revision of work with XSQLVAR::sqlind.
- Improved work with InterBase v12 (XE7).
- Added initialization property «dbdate_rules».
- Updated list with reserved keywords of Firebird v3.
- New support for «array» data type.
- Improved cancelation of fetch operation (fb.direct mode).
- Correction of creation binary blob with zero length.
- Correction of error with MSSQL Linked Server and BLOB.
- Updated support of IBProvider in our ADO.NET provider.