* remove artificial hard-coded limit of 1_000_000 bytes when fetching BLOB data
* add /usr/local to the list of possible firebird homes [RT#123723]
* blob_type needs to be signed to be assigned/compared to -1
* bpb parameter to isc_open_blob2 is a pointer
* drop unused column character set definition
* correctly check for Test::CheckDeps presense
* finish: do not check uninitialised status vector If statement type is isc_info_sql_stmt_exec_procedure,isc_dsql_free_statement is not called and there is no point checking the status vector for errors. An error there may be from a previous call, or just plain garbage.
Fixes Debian bug : 883183 — test failure on i386, and RT#110979
* add support for a ‘timeout=$secs’ parameter [RT#119764]
* put fb_api_ver in XS and make it available to both embedded and regular driver
* more constants for client version (major/minor/full version string)
More presentations from Firebird Tour 2017:
- Firebird 3: New in Database Statistics and New SQL execution plans, by Dmitry Kuzmenko, IBSurgeon
- Advanced Firebird Trace API, by Vlad Horsun, Firebird Project
Stay tuned for more interesting materials!
Jiří Činčura announced that Entity Framework Core 2.0 provider for Firebird is now in beta stage.
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 1.8.
The release was built with FPC 3.0.4.
This enables developers to extend on-premises systems to the cloud, be able to use MySQL-Aurora for web transactions with the added benefit to return subsets of data to Firebird.
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of Firebird PHP Generator Lite, a free yet powerful Windows frontend to generate data-driven web applications for your Firebird database without programming experience.