The 14th Firebird Developers Day was held in the city of Piracicaba — SP — Brazil, in July, 29 2017, at Espaço Beira Rio. The conference is organized by FireBase, and had the presence of 300 attendees coming from dozens of cities and different states of Brazil.
The report (in English and Portuguese) with photos is now online.
Database .NET 22.5 is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool.
(Full support for Firebird 1.5~4.0+)
- Added Highlighting Groups of Cells
- Added Using \r\n as record separator by Exporting and Importing delimited text files
- Added automatically reset sequences after truncating/migrating the table (FB3)
- Added Enabling and Disabling indexes (FB)
- Added Rebuilding indexes (FB)
- Fixed missing declaration of DEFAULT in CREATE statement (FB)
- Fixed missing settings of IDENTITY in Table Designer (FB)
- dbMigration .NET has been updated to v6
- …and more
Jiří Činčura is getting closer to Version 1 for Firebird External engine written in C# 7