Posted by mariuz on 9 Sep 2013 3:43 am. Filed under General news
, Technical Articles
, Worth Reading
New GSOC update for the previous week with
current status of the firebird-sdbc driver :
Progress this week:
- Made libatomic-ops buildable meaning that we should now be able to build embedded firebird on non-X86 systems too
- Added rebuilding of indices to deal with the icu collation issues.
- Implemented a simple .odb loading test (in gerrit atm.) that also
tests that the embedded firebird .fdb can be connected to.
- Implemented Index retrieval and dropping
- More fixes to do with the firebird temporary and lock directories
- Some coverity fixes
- Started working on foreign key retrieval
Code commits can be reviewed in the LibreOffice git repository