Microtec is pleased to announce the release of CopyCat Developer version 3.7.1!
CopyCat Developer is a Delphi components library encapsulating a database replication engine with support for Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite and NexusDB. For more information, please refer to our site: http://www.copycat.fr
The changes in this release are as follows:
– XE7 support
– Major performance and memory management improvements of big logs. Instead of loading the whole list of changes to replicate into memory at once, it is now streamed in row by row.
– The UPDATE OR INSERT statement is now used in FB 2.1+, in order to reduce the number of statements needed and thus optimize performance.
– Internal changes enabling the use of prepared queries during replication, thus again dramatically improving performance.
– Improved performance of TCcConnection.GetFieldType
– Fixed a memory leak that caused problems with long-running replication cycles.
– Fixed a bug in the millisecond handling in Firebird.