Released a new version of Firebird Delphi data access components (IBDAC)
Devart company released a huge update of all its Delphi data access components including Firebird/Interbase data access components (IBDAC).
IBDAC 5.6 main updates/fixes are:
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle is supported
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE batch operations are supported
- Now Trial for Win64 is a fully functional Professional Edition
- Now at automatic refresh of Detail dataset the OnBeforeOpen event is not called
- Generating conditions for filtration when using similar field names and aliases in TCRDBGrid is fixed
- SQLMonitor behavior on using similar objects is fixed
- Bug with endless reconnection in assigned connection is fixed
- Bug with editing Blob and Memo fields used in local filter is fixed
- Bug when working with databases having charset NONE is fixed
You can already download new IBDAC 5.6 now and use it in your projects.