Jaybird 2.2.3 (Firebird JDBC) released
The Firebird JDBC team is happy to announce the release of Jaybird 2.2.3.
See http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/jdbc-driver/ for the downloadlinks.
The release is also available on maven:
The artifactId depends on your target Java version: jaybird-jdk15, jaybird-jdk16 or jaybird-jdk17.
The following has been changed or fixed in Jaybird 2.2.3:
- Fixed incorrect synchronization in native and embedded protocol (JNI) implementation for iscBlobInfo and iscSeekBlob (JDBC-300)
- Fixed holdable ResultSet is closed on auto-commit (JDBC-304, JDBC-305)
- Fixed table names missing or padded with spaces in Database view of IntelliJ IDEA (JDBC-308, IDEA-100786)
- Fixed incorrect JDBC minor version reported under Java 7; this resulted in an incorrect column name (for Java 7) in the metadata of DatabaseMetaData.getColumns(…) (JDBC-309)
- Added IOException to cause of GDSException with error 335544721; “Unable to complete network request to host “”” for further investigation (JDBC-306)
More details are available in the Jaybird 2.2.3 releasenotes.