The release of IBProvider v5.28
We are pleased to present this new release of our flagship product. During its development, a number of old problems were identified and solved. Also the internal structure was improved for the next stage of development.
List of changes
- The keyword list of FB v2.5.9 was corrected.
- The keyword list of FB v3.0.4+ was corrected.
- The definition of TIMESTAMP, TIME and DATE in PROVIDER_TYPES was corrected.
- [DirectFB] The support of protocols v10-v12 was corrected. It solves problems with FB3.
- [DirectFB] The support of protocol v13 was improved.
- [ISC API] The protection from negative length of CHAR/VARCHAR datatypes was added.
- The new initialization property «force_nulls» was added for conducting low-level tests.
- Lots of internal changes and improvements were made.
- Our primary test server for load tests is FB v3.11.
The current plans
- The primary direction of our work is the implementation of FB4 support.
With best regards, IBProvider Team.