EMS SQL Query 2007 for InterBase/Firebird released
EMS Company is pleased to announce
You can download the latest version at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/query/download
What’s new in SQL Query 2007?
- Support for UNICODE-data in the grid is implemented (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle).
- Asynchronous query execution (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2).
- SSH tunneling support is improved: Private Key support for SSH authentication is implemented (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and InterBase).
- Implemented support for hosts (InterBase).
- Added HTML View and Hexadecimal View for BLOB fields.
- The functionality of ToolTips in DB Explorer is extended: comments for objects and database information are now displayed.
- Comments for fields are now displayed in SQL Assistant.
- Added the ‘SQL TimeOut’ option (SQL Server).
- Added the Object Search feature in DB Explorer.
- A single database registration repository can now be used for SQL Query and SQL Manager (if the latter is installed on the machine).
- Improved graphical user interface.
- Improved Database Explorer: much more convenient toolbar and context menu.
- A number of minor bug fixes and improvements performed.
Download SQL Query 2007 for InterBase/Firebird
You can purchase SQL Query 2007 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/query/buy