EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird version 5.2 released
EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is available and can be downloaded from the download page.
What’s new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5.2?
- Windows 7 support is added.
- Preliminary support of InterBase 2009.
- Support of Embedded User Authentication (EUA) for InterBase 7.5 and higher.
- For Firebird 2.5 it is now possible to create a view from a stored procedure.
- Changed the method of accumulating a script to compile changes made in the editor.
- Added the possibility to select the editor type (modal or individual) which is opened by double-clicking the trigger.
- Added the possibility to use Explicit Cursors for Firebird 2.x.
- Added the possibility to auto-fill cursors.
- It is now possible to use Common Table Expressions (CTE) for Firebird 2.1 and higher.
- Added the possibility to auto-fill cursors for the Execute Block statement.
- Added the support of procedures with Explicit Cursors.
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes (read the full list).
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.